Gratis spel vart debiterat[Translation-Free games where charged]

Discus and support Gratis spel vart debiterat[Translation-Free games where charged] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hej! Skaffa mig precis NHL 19 till min XBOX One. Spelet vart gratis, men vart debiterad en kostnad på 670kr. Hur kan man åtgärda detta? Hade... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrassyBabe, Jun 7, 2019.

1. BrassyBabe
    BrassyBabe Guest

Hej!

Skaffa mig precis NHL 19 till min XBOX One.

Spelet vart gratis, men vart debiterad en kostnad på 670kr.

Hur kan man åtgärda detta?

Hade spelet kostar 670kr så hade jag inte tagit hem spelet.

[Translation-Hi!

Get me just NHL 19 for my XBOX One.

The game was free, but each charged a cost of 670kr.

How to remedy this?

Had the game cost 670kr so I had not taken home the game.]

:)

BrassyBabe, Jun 7, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Brassy,

Unfortunately there is no contact email for customer support. You will need to contact customer support through the Xbox support contact website

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Try the follow steps to get an option to contact customer support:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Brassy,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue on being charged for a free game with gold. Did you recently just get gold or have had a subscription? You will want to request a refund, first try the refund form if unable to fill out then request a call
    from support.

Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

Step 1 ----select Xbox One

Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes

Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. BrassyBabe Win User

Hey! Thanks for your answear.

When i try to follow your guide, i dont get the option that you describe.

Is there any other way to Contact them? Like email them directly?

Br Brassy
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Pedir un favor [Mod Translation - Ask a favor]

Si nunca usó recompensas de Microsoft es una gran manera de obtener más o menos dinero gratis. Pruébalo, es gratis.

[Mod Translation - If you never used Microsoft rewards it is a great way to get more or less free money. Try it, it's free.]
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

jogos gratis[Translation-free games]

Hi Romulo,

Thanks for the reply. If you do not have an Xbox one, it will not download the games. You are able to get them though off the website. This is done either through a PC or mobile phone. Make sure you sign in go to games with gold on Xbox.com, and select the
    Xbox one games. They will say you own and where to install. But since you don't have an Xbox one you cant install.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Gratis spel vart debiterat[Translation-Free games where charged] - Similar Threads - Gratis spel vart

2. Problemen met via de store gekocht spel installeren. -[Translation - Install store-bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemen met via de store gekocht spel installeren. -[Translation - Install store-bought...: Hey allemaal, Ik heb zo'n 2 weken geleden het spel Doom 64 gekocht via de Xbox store. Maar als ik hem wil installeren komt er steeds in beeld: "probeeer het later opnieuw. Er is bij ons iets...
  3. Spel betaald maar komt niet op in library of purchases[Game paid but does not appear in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spel betaald maar komt niet op in library of purchases[Game paid but does not appear in...: Ik heb Sea of thieves betaald in de microsoft store maar het spel is er niet. IK heb gekeken in de app en browser in purchases en library en er is niets. Ik kan transactienummer etc doorgeven maar...
  4. Giftcard till spel vid köp av Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Giftcard till spel vid köp av Xbox: Hej, min son har använt två giftcard på sin nya xbox. det ena spelet fungerar ej, minecraft. jag har fått meddelande från microsoft family att det har lagts till hans konto men när han försöker...
  5. gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...: gaarne mijn spel Microsoft solitaire aanpassen dus aanmelden. Dus in de oude stand terugbrengen. __________ [Translation - please adjust my Microsoft Solitaire game so sign up. Return to the...
  6. Kan inte spela några spel eller seldemos [Can not play any games or Seldemos ]

in XBoX on Windows
    Kan inte spela några spel eller seldemos [Can not play any games or Seldemos ]: Hej Jag kan inte spela några spel eller speldemos på PC trots att jag har Xbox konto och jag har aktiverat min enhet, Acer 7750G, vad kan detta bero på? [Translation-Hi I can not play any games...
  7. Spel betaald maar geweigerd [Translate] Game paid but refused

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spel betaald maar geweigerd [Translate] Game paid but refused: Gisteren kocht ik in de Microsoft Store PES 2019 en heb ik betaald met iDEAL. Echter heb ik geen bevestiging van aankoop gehad per mail, wat normaal wel het geval is, en heb ik na de...
  8. Fel språK på spel [Mod Translated - Wrong Language on games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fel språK på spel [Mod Translated - Wrong Language on games]: Jag köpte nyligen Fade to Silence och när jag startade spelet så var den på tyska för mej och jag fattar inte ett ord tyska och det går inte att ändra språk i spelet [Mod Translated - I recently...
  9. Online spel [Translation-Online game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online spel [Translation-Online game]: Mina online spel fungerar inte! Hur kan jag få dom att fungera igen? [Translation-My online games don't work! How can I get them to work again?] 63a21d9c-7b0a-4d64-a433-929933d0dc3f
  10. återställa spel produktnyckel från tredjapart [Translation - restore game product key from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    återställa spel produktnyckel från tredjapart [Translation - restore game product key from...: hej Har köpt en produktnyckel från gamvio,men nu har hårddiskaen krachat och jag hittar inte spelet i orderhistoriken på microsoft store. Kan man få den tillbaka på nått sett? Mvh Rickard...