grasshopper nipples needs x1 friends.

Discus and support grasshopper nipples needs x1 friends. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for chill laid back people to run with in bf4 on x1. Hit me up on xbl f1e694bd-c345-4038-8997-aa83fc78bef1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i Trollz KiDz, Feb 4, 2014.

  1. grasshopper nipples needs x1 friends.


    Looking for chill laid back people to run with in bf4 on x1. Hit me up on xbl

    :)
     
    i Trollz KiDz, Feb 4, 2014
    #1
  2. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    NewWorldGaming2k is open for new members

    Yoshi I am with you don't care for the gamertag but they say we have a mature clan.but in one of my post on the xbox forums Trollz Kidz reply....Grasshopper Nipples are green yep that's real mature...
     
    Up1nSpace, Feb 4, 2014
    #2
  3. Looking for 360 & X1 friends

    Many folk in sane position many waiting for friends too upgrade too next gen . Be patience young grasshopper
     
    MysticDarklight, Feb 4, 2014
    #3
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

    NewWorldGaming2k is open for new members

    Yoshi I am with you don't care for the gamertag but they say we have a mature clan.but in one of my post on the xbox forums Trollz Kidz reply....Grasshopper Nipples are green yep that's real mature...
  5. MysticDarklight Win User

    Looking for 360 & X1 friends

    Many folk in sane position many waiting for friends too upgrade too next gen . Be patience young grasshopper
  6. Kinectimal Win User

    Hacker in BATTLEFIELD 3

    Really? That's what you came with? That was your idea of "poking"? You need much more training, Grasshopper!
  7. Melonhead Jones Win User

    How to report overheard conversation in XBL?

    Ahh, not all parenting is bullying, but some bullying can be parenting (term used very loosely), grasshopper. *** poor parenting, but parenting nonetheless. People bullying the children of their friends is not parenting, only bullying.
  8. chemicalsora Win User

    Are you looking to join a clan?

    Soon, my little grasshopper.
Thema:

grasshopper nipples needs x1 friends.

Loading...
  1. grasshopper nipples needs x1 friends. - Similar Threads - grasshopper nipples needs

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...