Graphics gone all weird colours dashboard looks fine but when I load a game in the graphics...

Discus and support Graphics gone all weird colours dashboard looks fine but when I load a game in the graphics... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is what im getting loaded but dashboard is fine [img] ba98cabf-d6ff-4b5d-843b-74fe3309e7e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phil jones2, Sep 8, 2022.

1. phil jones2
    phil jones2 Guest

Graphics gone all weird colours dashboard looks fine but when I load a game in the graphics...

This is what im getting loaded but dashboard is fine
    Graphics gone all weird colours dashboard looks fine but when I load a game in the graphics... [​IMG]

:)

phil jones2, Sep 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Graphics gone all weird colours dashboard looks fine but when I load a game in the graphics go all weird colours

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Phil

Sorry to hear that, may I know if you tried all this? (If not, try one by one. If the issue persists proceed with the next)

A. Power cycle your console:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

B. Try connecting the console to a different screen, HDMI port or using a brand new HDMI cable

C. Try using a different resolution for your console, for example if you are using 1080p. Change it to 720p and test

D. If you're using a beta OS / Insider build in your console please leave the program and go back to an stable version

E. Perform a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps

Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps

F. Perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.

For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes

Hi,

I'm really sorry to tell you that what you're experiencing with your console is a classic sign of a failed APU (Advanced Processing Unt). The APU is the CPU and graphics hardware of your console. Strange colours, odd looking textures, additional textures that shouldn't be there, weird, spiky graphics are all signs of this type of failure.

These issues may not manifest when on the dashboard or playing videos as the APU is not being fully utilised when performing these tasks.

I'm afraid you'll need to reach out to Microsoft and arrange a repair.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  4. kev edin Win User

Superb performance of Gears 5 on PC

The colours and the graphics pop, I've only just started the game but it is a nice looking game đź‘Ť
  5. DarkenedGrey Win User

Xbox one graphical issues. Please help!

The two pictures you are looking at are probably a comparison between the Xbox version vs a high end PC version of the Witcher 3. If your Xbox had a graphical issue, it wouldn't just down on the graphical quality it would just fail to load the game and even
    the dashboard in general. Sorry that you are disappointed with the graphics of the console, but i guess that's just the way they are!
  6. Mike Charlie 81 Win User

You want graphics to look better well here you go.

OrdealByFire - the graphics are better than the beta. Shanghai is more colourful and more detailed, and it doesn't look like a PS1 game when the tower collapses and coats everything in dust.
Thema:

1. Graphics gone all weird colours dashboard looks fine but when I load a game in the graphics... - Similar Threads - Graphics gone weird

2. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  3. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  4. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  5. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  6. Xbox series s graphics issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s graphics issue: [img] I've been having a problem with the screen flashing in some games, at first I thought it was a problem with my monitor but then i saw it in clips so I'm trying to figure out if it's a glitch...
  7. Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I have found these glitches in the Division 2...
  8. Out of date graphics driver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of date graphics driver: Hello, so I've been trying to trouble shoot this error for almost 4 months now, no ones been able to solve it and I'm about to throw my pc out the window. Now I have tried 4 different cards in my...
  9. There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox.: There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox. But this option existed then and disappeared, why? and how to reactivate? I want a solution, I can no longer play with graphic mods without...
  10. Graphic gone glitchy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphic gone glitchy: whilst playing certain games ie ARK and rainbow six the graphics have gone really glitchy and pixelated my home screen and loading up pages no problem. I can play mincraft and no problems it just...