graphic are blurry need help!

Discus and support graphic are blurry need help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; okay i recently had to stay at my dad who is currently sick with cancer well i play normally on a pc but i got a series s to play over here my question... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZachEllis2, Mar 20, 2023.

1. ZachEllis2
    ZachEllis2 Guest

okay i recently had to stay at my dad who is currently sick with cancer well i play normally on a pc but i got a series s to play over here my question is how do i put it into qaulity mode i got it on 4k and also tired 1440 but graphics are still blurry please help! ive changed everything in the video qaulity stuff on the xbox to the best settings it just seems to be running in performance mode and i prefer qaulity

:)

ZachEllis2, Mar 20, 2023
  2. ZachEllis2 Win User

it is installed the game im trying to get to look better is fortnite i have a pc that i usually play on im not expecting it to look like my pc but i dont understand why its so blurry ive been playing xbox since the original i switched to pc about 6 months ago but when i had my xbox one x it looked better than it does on the series s
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Is the game installed or running directly from the Cloud?

Certifique-se de que sua TV esteja configurada com a resolução correta: Verifique as configurações da sua TV para garantir que ela esteja configurada com a resolução correta. Se você não tiver certeza de qual resolução sua TV suporta, consulte o manual do usuário.

Verifique as configurações de vídeo do Xbox Series S: vá para "Configurações" > "Geral" > "Opções de TV e exibição" e certifique-se de que as configurações de exibição estejam definidas com a resolução máxima compatível com a TV. Além disso, verifique se "Permitir 4K" está ativado.

Verifique o cabo HDMI: Certifique-se de que o cabo HDMI que você está usando é de alta qualidade e suporta a resolução máxima da sua TV.

Desativar o modo de desempenho: se o modo de desempenho estiver ativado, desative-o para priorizar a qualidade da imagem em detrimento do desempenho. Para desativar o modo de desempenho, vá para "Configurações" > "Geral" > "Modo de energia e inicialização" e selecione "Completo" em vez de "Desempenho".

Ajuste a configuração de nitidez na sua TV: Algumas TVs têm uma configuração de nitidez que pode ser ajustada para melhorar a qualidade da imagem. Experimente essa configuração para ver se ajuda.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

5. DWoodbine Win User

Quantum Break Graphics issue......

Grainy and blurry is just the game graphics and you can't turn it off sadly.
  6. jordonwhyte Win User

xbox one

I play fifa 20 mainly that is also a 4k game but the graphics look amazing in game as soon as I try play cod the graphics are horrible and blurry
Thema:

1. graphic are blurry need help! - Similar Threads - graphic are blurry

2. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  3. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  4. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  5. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  6. Xbox series s graphics issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s graphics issue: [img] I've been having a problem with the screen flashing in some games, at first I thought it was a problem with my monitor but then i saw it in clips so I'm trying to figure out if it's a glitch...
  7. Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I have found these glitches in the Division 2...
  8. Out of date graphics driver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of date graphics driver: Hello, so I've been trying to trouble shoot this error for almost 4 months now, no ones been able to solve it and I'm about to throw my pc out the window. Now I have tried 4 different cards in my...
  9. There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox.: There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox. But this option existed then and disappeared, why? and how to reactivate? I want a solution, I can no longer play with graphic mods without...
  10. I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering: I'm having trouble with my graphics rendering. While my friends' textures are drawing smoothly, mine are not loading from a distance. 73290fbf-a7e8-409e-adc9-fcc2388ab5c8