Grand Theft Auto San Andres Original Xbox Game Digital Download

Discus and support Grand Theft Auto San Andres Original Xbox Game Digital Download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought GTA San Andres a while back and i downloaded it and tried to fire it up and it wont play i did all the steps the post at the top of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TOPhatPENGUIN24, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Grand Theft Auto San Andres Original Xbox Game Digital Download

I have bought GTA San Andres a while back and i downloaded it and tried to fire it up and it wont play i did all the steps the post at the top of the forums said to do but i still cant play it. Then i got to marketplace to look for my game and it says i
    need to pay $15 for it when i already purchased it. I dont know what to do now i want to play that game and i already bought it so why do i have to pay again?

:)

TOPhatPENGUIN24, Jan 3, 2015
  2. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Does gta3, vice city, and san andreas xbox originals work on 360?

The thre Grand Theft Auto games that you can play on the Xbox 360 according to this article

here
    on Xbox.com are.

• Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy
    • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas™

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 3, 2015
  3. waqasboi
    waqasboi Guest
    Can i download grand theft auto san andreas?

Can i download grand theft auto san andreas if i have a usb flash drive?

link to it:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas™

waqasboi, Jan 3, 2015
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

it is because it was replaced with a updated version you can still get the older version for free as long as you get it through your download history.

davemcfly85, Jan 3, 2015
  5. I have already downloaded it through my recent history but everytime i try to play it it says "The game couldnt start. Try downloading the game again."

6. can anyone help me understand why i cant play my game?

7. Do you have an official Xbox hard drive? Only the official hard drives have the emulation software needed to play original xbox games. If you purchased your hard drive separately then you may have a fake drive and will not be able to play original Xbox
    games.

HomegrownSilky, Jan 3, 2015
  8. Grand Theft Auto San Andres Original Xbox Game Digital Download

how do u check if u have an official one?

9. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    easy if it plays a xbox original its a real drive if it does not, then you have a fake drive. you cannot go by looks of the drive itself the fakes are so good they even have all the labels on them.

davemcfly85, Nov 1, 2018
  10. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Does gta3, vice city, and san andreas xbox originals work on 360?

The thre Grand Theft Auto games that you can play on the Xbox 360 according to this article

here
    on Xbox.com are.

• Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy
    • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas™
  11. NaZoooom Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1. The original Grand Theft Auto (with top down view)

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City

3. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

5. GTA 5
  12. Gabthelazy Win User

Xbox Originals on the Xbox 360 require a non existant update and are now unplayable.

Only games from the Xbox Originals line, like Halo CE and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.
  13. TOPhatPENGUIN24 Win User

how do u check if u have an official one?
  14. davemcfly85 Win User

it is because it was replaced with a updated version you can still get the older version for free as long as you get it through your download history.
Thema:

1. Grand Theft Auto San Andres Original Xbox Game Digital Download - Similar Threads - Grand Theft Auto

2. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  3. Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5: Everytime I play grand theft auto 5 it keeps going to the home screen 0954a890-d404-4d94-9eb1-b31c4b473abc
  4. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  5. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  6. Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s: Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s and do I have to delete everything to make enough space for one simple game 1936c148-70dc-4a5c-b19c-0b52b4af8742
  7. Grand Theft Auto 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 4 not working: Hi guys Just downloaded Grand theft auto 4 on xbox series x but game isn't working? Any idea what's wrong thanks Robert 01b6c45a-4f25-4cdf-926d-d32a1abf2972
  8. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...: Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now...
  9. Grand Theft Auto Online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Grand Theft Auto Online: I have xbox game pass ultimate which in the description when buying it, it says "online multiplayer access" but i go to gta 5 and it puts me in storymode and i go to the online tab in the menu and...
  10. When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox...: I want to buy Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s addition but when hovering over the button that says by 39.99 it reads not playable on this device? My Xbox One x edition? Why is this is it just...