Grand Theft Auto San Andreas won't open in November Windows update in win11.

Discus and support Grand Theft Auto San Andreas won't open in November Windows update in win11. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. When I tried to open gta after the update, it didn't work on the first try and it started only on the second try. When I closed gta it showed me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pavel Kapusta, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas won't open in November Windows update in win11.

Hello. When I tried to open gta after the update, it didn't work on the first try and it started only on the second try. When I closed gta it showed me a crash twice even from the first attempt when gta didn't open at all. Then it started telling me Runtime Error. I tried many things but nothing worked. Please I need help. Thank you.

* Moved from Community Center

:)

Pavel Kapusta, Nov 6, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

gta san andreas not on marketplace.

3. LivingDeadGerl Win User

What is you favourite game?

grand theft auto san andreas!!!
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Pavel Kapusta,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas will not launch after installing an update of your computer. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we ask if you are getting same issue with all games?
    2. May we ask if you have captured the Runtime Error? Please post a screenshot and conceal personal information.
    3. May we ask if you are part of PC Insider or Xbox Insider?
    4. Do you have any antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer installed in your PC?
    5. Did you install the game from Microsoft Store or Xbox app or from the game's website?
    6. May we ask for the Windows version and edition of your computer or laptop? Please type WINVER into the Windows search bar and hit Enter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We have suggested troubleshooting that you can try:

Method 1

1. Open the Xbox App.
    2. On the left pane where you see the games installed click on the 3 dots and choose to create a desktop shortcut.
    3. On the desktop, right click on the game and run as administrator
    4. Then see if the game works.
    Method 2

Check this support article and perform the troubleshooting under Problems launching a game from Xbox app: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox App for Windows

Please try to see if the game works.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. NaZoooom Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1. The original Grand Theft Auto (with top down view)

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City

3. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

5. GTA 5
Thema:

1. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas won't open in November Windows update in win11. - Similar Threads - Grand Theft Auto

2. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  3. Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5: Everytime I play grand theft auto 5 it keeps going to the home screen 0954a890-d404-4d94-9eb1-b31c4b473abc
  4. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  5. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  6. Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s: Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s and do I have to delete everything to make enough space for one simple game 1936c148-70dc-4a5c-b19c-0b52b4af8742
  7. Grand Theft Auto 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 4 not working: Hi guys Just downloaded Grand theft auto 4 on xbox series x but game isn't working? Any idea what's wrong thanks Robert 01b6c45a-4f25-4cdf-926d-d32a1abf2972
  8. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...: Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now...
  9. Grand Theft Auto Online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Grand Theft Auto Online: I have xbox game pass ultimate which in the description when buying it, it says "online multiplayer access" but i go to gta 5 and it puts me in storymode and i go to the online tab in the menu and...
  10. When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox...: I want to buy Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s addition but when hovering over the button that says by 39.99 it reads not playable on this device? My Xbox One x edition? Why is this is it just...