Grace days for last 2 days of the month

Discus and support Grace days for last 2 days of the month in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If due to some reason/s, we are unable to play the daily challenges, we can play for any day that we have not played in the entire month - but if we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmellyCapybara3, Oct 2, 2017.

  1. Grace days for last 2 days of the month


    If due to some reason/s, we are unable to play the daily challenges, we can play for any day that we have not played in the entire month - but if we are unable to play on the last day, we do not have even one grace day to play for that last day and get a
    perfect score for the full month. This is not apt. So for only the last 2 days of the month, at least, we should be given 3 days grace to complete the full month challenge. This will make if fair I humbly feel. Due to a long week-end off here in India,
    I could not play the games for the 30th of Sept. 2017 and also I could not play for the 1st and 2nd of Oct. 2017 - but I got a chance today to play for both the 1st and the 2nd of October 2017 - but regret that I could not complete the challenge for the 30th
    of September 2017. This way I was deprived to get a perfect score for the month of September 2017. So I request you to alter the rules for giving 3 days grace for playing the games for the last 2 days of any month. If you want, you could have a request
    column where a player gives notice at least 2 days in advance that he would like these grace days. Won't that make if more challenging and apt too? Please consider my request.

    :)
     
    SmellyCapybara3, Oct 2, 2017
    #1
  2. DigiLuigi
    DigiLuigi Guest
    Happy 4th! Assassin's Creed 3 Trailer

    I've seen better trailers for the game. Maybe Amazing Grace dubstep next time. They've got 2 days to fix it.
     
    DigiLuigi, Oct 2, 2017
    #2
  3. Games with Gold

    That would be an interesting way to do it Stan - have 2 games, but 1 of those games will last for 2 months, so you're actually getting 1 game a month, but you have a longer grace period to get it for free... Interesting.
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 2, 2017
    #3
  4. Paperjoex2 Win User

    Does Microsoft Refund for XBL Cancellation?

    12 Month subscription can be refunded if you cancel within the 30 day grace period.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

    Games with Gold

    That would be an interesting way to do it Stan - have 2 games, but 1 of those games will last for 2 months, so you're actually getting 1 game a month, but you have a longer grace period to get it for free... Interesting.
  6. Thedirtystar Win User

    Help...I think ive just ruined my sons account???

    I believe that the 12 month subscription 30 day grace period only refers to subscriptions bought with a credit/debit card and not prepaid subscription cards.
  7. DigiLuigi Win User

    Happy 4th! Assassin's Creed 3 Trailer

    I've seen better trailers for the game. Maybe Amazing Grace dubstep next time. They've got 2 days to fix it.
  8. tohellnbak Win User

    PlayStation being sold by Sony? xbox one might be left by it self

    thread is 2 months old... why so much necro posting the last 2 days...
Thema:

Grace days for last 2 days of the month

Loading...
  1. Grace days for last 2 days of the month - Similar Threads - Grace days last

  2. No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?

    in XboX Insiders
    No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?: By now we normally get 2 xbox updates. Are the xbox devs on holiday? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  3. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. There is a major bug with Day 1 badge

    in XboX Insiders
    There is a major bug with Day 1 badge: I am an Xbox Insider in the Beta Ring. I redeemed my physical 2013 Xbox One Day One Edition console code 13 years ago on this exact Gamertag. However, my profile is experiencing a known...
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days: I've noticed that the daily rewards for playing an ultimate pass game or a game installed isn't working for about 2/3 days now. So far I've tried rebooting and checked for updates but nothing...
  8. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox game pass PC: Yes, Your Grace stuck on startup loading screen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass PC: Yes, Your Grace stuck on startup loading screen: When i open the game, it keeps getting stuck on the loading screen. i tried opening it while holding "alt" and selecting different screen resolutions, and opening it windowed (saw some people...
  10. telecharger un jeu de xbox 360 gratuit grace au gold sur une one[download a free xbox 360...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    telecharger un jeu de xbox 360 gratuit grace au gold sur une one[download a free xbox 360...: bonjour, j'ai un probleme avec mon abonnement live gold. ce mois ci mars 2019, il ya un jeu metal gear rising sur 360 gratuit et je n’arrive pas le telecharger . j'ai tout essayer console...