gpu driver installation problem

Discus and support gpu driver installation problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a radeon 7670m in my laptop but after i install the drivers from amd's website windows stops it and shows error code 43 i tried using the driver... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RoshanBoby, May 2, 2022.

1. RoshanBoby
    RoshanBoby Guest

I have a radeon 7670m in my laptop
    but after i install the drivers from amd's website windows stops it and shows error code 43
    i tried using the driver easy software etc still nothing
    after i use driver easy it just goes to this

gpu driver installation problem [​IMG]

can anyone help me with this
    the bios is up to date too

:)

RoshanBoby, May 2, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi RoshanBoby! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

AMD Error Code 43 can be caused by an outdated AMD graphic card driver or an incompatible AMD graphics card.

Best option is to contact AMD support as this could be a damaged GPU
  3. EricFreixi Win User

pc

Don't worry mate.

You have to update the GPU drivers to run correctly the game:

Nvidia: Nvidia GPU drivers Radeon: Ryzen GPU drivers

If it worked, no problem !! :)
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Random graphical glitches

Uninstall all the drivers for the gpu then install the most current drivers again.
  5. DominumStige Win User

[PC] Driving problem Forza Horizon 4

Hi!

I didn't understand, is it a problem related to fps (frame rate)? If so, check that the drivers of your GPU are correctly installed to the latest version.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

My PC has requirements to run Gears of war 4 in Medium or high and I'm doing badly

Do you have the latest GPU drivers installed?
Thema:

1. gpu driver installation problem - Similar Threads - gpu driver installation

2. MY GPU SHUTS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

in XBoX on Windows
    MY GPU SHUTS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11: I have an r9 390 video card. Recently it has been shutting down constantly. After spending 20 - 30 minutes in a game, the screen suddenly turns off, the power cuts off on my keyboard, the video...
  3. Why does my cpu usage spike and my gpu usage drop during gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my cpu usage spike and my gpu usage drop during gaming?: My pc specs are CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7.10700F 2.90 GHz GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 RAM - 2x16GB My problem is while gaming my fps drops at the same times at the CPU usage spikes to...
  4. A directX 11 compatible GPU (Feature level 11.0, Shader model 5.0) is required to run this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A directX 11 compatible GPU (Feature level 11.0, Shader model 5.0) is required to run this...: I wanted to play a game called scribble it that is in steam and I got this error (I tried to play the game on Windows 8.1). I have directx 11 and I don't know why this error appears i need...
  5. My pc freezes for a quick sec and gpu & cpu usage drops as in the video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc freezes for a quick sec and gpu & cpu usage drops as in the video: I keep having these type of drops in mostly every game i play(CS2,Fortnite,Valorant but valorant rarely to be honest) so idk whats causing it and i dont know if its hardware issue or software...
  6. My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help: My son's xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. It has some weird lines. It has 2 years old only . 7c26cdd9-0e76-4c41-a4ab-34ab40763158
  7. GPU reporting false power values

in XBoX on Consoles
    GPU reporting false power values: My GPU is reporting false power draw values, I've reset the PC 3 times, that solved nothing, Using a different graphics card solved the problem, using a different power supply did not solve the...
  8. Why is windows 11 not using my gpu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is windows 11 not using my gpu?: I have an intel iris xe integrated graphics, but whenever I play roblox, it always lags. I checked the task manager, and found it only used about 10-30% of gpu. It was the microsoft store version...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after installing any type of GPU driver.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 freezes after installing any type of GPU driver.: Hi all, I have a HD 7990 which I have just bought. I installed drivers no problem and It ran great until two of the fans stopped and the GPU reached 95 degrees momentarily. I powered down the...
  10. Forza can't recognize my gpu driver (NOT THE USUALL FH301!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza can't recognize my gpu driver (NOT THE USUALL FH301!): [img] as you can see it says 'Found -1,-1', like it doesnt recognize any driver at all, i've tried to uninstall drivers with DDU in safe mode, updating windows, reinstall the game, even rollback...