got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail

Discus and support got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have purchased xbox gamepass ultimate but I don't see disney plus 3 months free trail in my xbox app on my perks , also I don't own any xbox console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CVfakey3, Nov 8, 2021.

1. CVfakey3
    CVfakey3 Guest

i have purchased xbox gamepass ultimate but I don't see disney plus 3 months free trail in my xbox app on my perks , also I don't own any xbox console is that the reason I am not getting disney plus?

:)

CVfakey3, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You should get it around 24 - 48 hours after subscribing as long as you meet the requirements. See here https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/06/08/disney-p...
  3. ngocphi Win User

I never got it either and I'm on xbox series x lol and I'm within region

But weird enough I get notification s I qualify for the perk but it's never in my perk in Canada

Previous subscribers are supposed to be able to get the perk too
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @CVfakey3!

You should be able to claim the perk even on your Windows 10 device. Since it does not show up on your perks, try to sign out of your account and sign in back again and check once more. Also, you will need to download The Disney plus app on your device.
  5. CVfakey3 Win User

nope dont see any disney plus perks on xbox gamepass mobile app even though disney plus app is installed on my device

[​IMG]

no disney application when I select PC on microsoft store

[​IMG]

but here is disney plus application when I select xbox

[​IMG]

also here it says that you need xbox one and sbox series X/S

[​IMG]

and since I don't have these consoles it says there are no applicable devices where i can install disney plus
  6. uuddrlrl Win User

I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

Yet, the official press release says that doesn't matter.

"Whether you claimed the previous Disney+ Perk or not, Ultimate members who do not currently have an active Disney+ subscription will be eligible to claim the 30-day subscription trial through the Perks Gallery on their Xbox console, on the Xbox app for Windows PC, or through the Xbox Game Pass mobile app on iOS and Android."

Disney+ Returns to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Xbox Wire
Thema:

1. got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail - Similar Threads - got gamepass ultimate

2. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  3. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  5. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  6. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  7. so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...: i dont have any new games on my pass it also says on microsoft website that you can get starfield for pc. 9ec3e4e0-e8ae-40f4-baba-27360c468641
  8. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  9. my account got hacked, i lost my minecraft and xbox gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked, i lost my minecraft and xbox gamepass: my microsoft account was hacked and it had Minecraft on it. i contacted support and they permanently suspended the account, how do i get my Minecraft back because i have been using that account...
  10. I just got gamepass and cant play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got gamepass and cant play online: So i just got basic gamepass and its asking me to chose a plan to play onlinr but i got gamepass already 77f7e53b-6c70-4898-aa8d-d9afc8a0eb56