Got worked for buying day one edition
Discus and support Got worked for buying day one edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hate to say this but I feel bad for buying a day one edition as much as they are sought after I would have rather waited. Lets see if I would have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MUSTANGPAT916, Feb 26, 2014.
Thema:
Got worked for buying day one edition
Loading...
-
Got worked for buying day one edition - Similar Threads - Got worked buying
-
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Anyone got controller working for PIN on FSE?
in XboX InsidersAnyone got controller working for PIN on FSE?: So using a FSE on main desktop for a while via the tool, but can't get the controller to display the pin keyboard to input the pin on Windows startup. So stuck inputting it via keyboard. Works... -
just got the monitor the sound not working
in XBoX on Consolesjust got the monitor the sound not working: just got my monitor from amazon i updated but no audio g4 5833d5ab-fac5-470c-9e48-5cbeb329156c -
My Core ani’t working so I refunded and haven’t got my money back
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Core ani’t working so I refunded and haven’t got my money back: My Xbox Core ani’t working so I refunded and haven’t got my money back 089ebb3e-28ef-4ad4-a690-b3f1d2c768e6 -
Was on my xbox at 2 am it worked fine just got on and this is what it looks like what happened?
in XBoX on ConsolesWas on my xbox at 2 am it worked fine just got on and this is what it looks like what happened?: [img] I was using my xbox and when I got off at like 2 am last night everything was working great and looked fine I just got on and the color is all messed up and I have no idea what happened.... -
I just got elite controller and it doesn't seem to work properly
in XBoX Games and AppsI just got elite controller and it doesn't seem to work properly: I recently got a brand new elite controller for xbox and it won't reguster bytton inputs correctly. Is this common? 6455f133-032a-4e4e-b2a5-524b754415a3 -
Games don’t work, I uninstall and reinstall , and some work some don’t, finally got error...
in XBoX Games and AppsGames don’t work, I uninstall and reinstall , and some work some don’t, finally got error...: I didn’t get on Xbox for a couple days. When I get back on it won’t let me open any of my apps it just kicks me back to the Home Screen. I uninstalled a couple of the games I play the most... -
I got an xbox of ebay worked fine for a while but now it turns off and on constantly is it...
in XboX InsidersI got an xbox of ebay worked fine for a while but now it turns off and on constantly is it...: Im not sure if i should buy a new power suplly or buy a new xbox please help Spamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my postSpamsoitdontdeletw my... -
Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...: This morning it was working fine around 11 am est xbox chats stopped working but everything else is fine i cant send or recieve messages and i go to my message privacy saftey settings and says...