Got two repeated enforcement messages for AoT edited clip?

Discus and support Got two repeated enforcement messages for AoT edited clip? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I wanted to know why I got two enforcement messages about my Attack on Titan clip that was edited it? I understand the Titans are somewhat naked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Konan Lightning, Apr 16, 2017.

  1. Got two repeated enforcement messages for AoT edited clip?


    Hello I wanted to know why I got two enforcement messages about my Attack on Titan clip that was edited it? I understand the Titans are somewhat naked and the extreme violence but you guys own the game and should know what to expect if people post videos
    and screenshots, right? All I did was posted the intro . I just learned how to edited stuff last night and people post their edited screen shots
    and videos all the time.

    :)
     
    Konan Lightning, Apr 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Got two repeated enforcement messages?

    I just learned how to do this last night how people edit their screen shots and videos. People post them online all the time.
     
    Konan Lightning, Apr 16, 2017
    #2
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Got two repeated enforcement messages?

    Hey Konan! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check

    here
    . Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Cizl, Apr 16, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

    Got two repeated enforcement messages?

    Hey Konan! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check

    here
    . Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Konan Lightning Win User

    Got two repeated enforcement messages?

    I just learned how to do this last night how people edit their screen shots and videos. People post them online all the time.
  6. Y0SEMlTE SAM Win User

    Is Major Nelson correct?

    Hmm. Are you able to try a different editing program to see if that works?
    thought i would update this post incase anyone else is getting the same issue, I managed to upload to XBL and editd a few clips ( I think 5 or 6 in all) using Sony Vegas Pro 10, then after waiting on them to be verified I got Enforcement notices for every
    single clip. So I got it working but got banned from recording with DVR and sharing clips for about 3 months with no way to appeal, ouch!!!! Moral of the story, you can edit on your favourite software but we'll ban you for it.

    Thanks to all of you who tried to remedy the problem 😘
  7. Herbal Assassin Win User

    Communications Suspension

    They can only do it to us apparently. If we respond in kind, WE'RE punished while they learn nothing and continue to repeat their actions. I just got the worst messages i've seen since being on xbox, and no response from xbox enforcement.
  8. l Ban4na l Win User

    Communication ban is lifted but I still can't talk to people

    Hello! Im having this problem at the moment and my two suspensions ended at 10 pm and it is about 3 30 right now. I had a comm ban and a xbl ban for two weeks. The enforcement site says they are past suspensions and everything. I can't send messages, comment
    on clips etc. I can however send messages on my Xbox 360, any new help would be appreciated!
Thema:

Got two repeated enforcement messages for AoT edited clip?

Loading...
  1. Got two repeated enforcement messages for AoT edited clip? - Similar Threads - Got repeated enforcement

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...