Got trolled super hard in R6
Discus and support Got trolled super hard in R6 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday, I was in a ranked match in R6. We start off in a defense round, I grab armor and reinforce some walls, and then Rook team kills me. They... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoulTC04, Nov 4, 2018.
Thema:
Got trolled super hard in R6
Loading...
-
Got trolled super hard in R6 - Similar Threads - Got trolled super
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Enforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same
in XBoX on ConsolesEnforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same: I get followed around 2k play ground by this person. Basically harrasment. I message him Foh he continues then i get this and I’m suspended just like that. [img]... -
Enforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same
in XBoX on ConsolesEnforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same: [img] All it takes is false accusations and vindictive people 5681f444-1860-498c-981a-d596fdf6b4fe -
i got suspended for giving a troll a piece of my mind
in XBoX on Consolesi got suspended for giving a troll a piece of my mind: I got trolled during a horde match by the player Mo 21, he stole weapons/ ammo and sended 'u mad bro?'. We all know what that means. After gently letting him know hes a **** i got suspended from... -
I got wrongfully reported by a troll on xbox and now im muted
in XBoX on ConsolesI got wrongfully reported by a troll on xbox and now im muted: I've been playing smite with a friend in party chat and in game a player sends a message saying reported and I ask him why and he said I'm hiding behind my team and not letting him kill me than he...