Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account
Discus and support Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trevor Keller1, Apr 26, 2024.
Thema:
Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account
Loading...
-
Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Got pop linking
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Purchased Ahe of Empire Defective edition from Xbox when I tried to launch it got a pop up...
in XBoX Games and AppsPurchased Ahe of Empire Defective edition from Xbox when I tried to launch it got a pop up...: game is not currently available in your account 0x803f8001 cb447cb0-b5aa-4f38-a973-0879126dab42 -
Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialGot a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No... -
Got a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea?
in XBoX on ConsolesGot a weird message pop up on my XBox saying "You've been connected to". Anyone have an idea?: Couldn't find anything online about it. c258a96f-5d38-45be-b1b1-276da926b630 -
All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too
in XBoX Rewards & SocialAll my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too: Friends not showing and cant send messages 2c45254d-15dc-4a1b-adbd-ad3fcb1a60a8