Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but...

Discus and support Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but noticed yesterday that when I try to turn on Xbox with the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/D3_reflex, Jan 13, 2021.

1. /u/D3_reflex
    /u/D3_reflex Guest

Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but...

Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but noticed yesterday that when I try to turn on Xbox with the elite 2 it didn’t want to sync and I had to hard reset series x. Has anyone else had this problem. thank you

submitted by /u/D3_reflex
    [link] [comments]

/u/D3_reflex, Jan 13, 2021
  2. IrinaPaterson Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Issues

Me too. I tried X Box headset and Kaira Pro. Same problem. I am beginning to think my XBox is defective.
  3. Rahul Venkatesh Win User

Xbox wireless headset party chat quality.

I have a set of Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headsets that works just fine in terms of mic quality
  4. YourBoyPhil Win User

Wireless headsets expericing audio issues

Hey Tali,

I've tried every troubleshooting step possible. I have gone through 3 Steelseries 9x headsets and 2 razers Kaira Pros. All are having the same issues since I've got this Xbox in the middle of February. I had the issues since then and the new firmware has not improved anything as of yet. I have used the headset with Bluetooth and have no issues with my phone or computer. I have a PS5 and have used that headset by plugging into the 3.5m jack on my controller and have zero issues with that. I'm pretty sure there are interference issues with the xbox wireless protocol.
  5. dpaquinjr Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset mic monitoring

Soooo it's still not fixed, will it ever be? Thinking of maybe getting the Razer Kaira Pro as a replacement... I really wanted this be headset to work, it's a shame.
    time to drop these pieces of **** at a yard sale app😡
  6. Dr Moe Dollaz Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

Is there any solution to this until today? I‘ve got the same problem and got my razer kaira pro replaced, also checked with different controllers (x one s and x series x controller) and the problem still exists. The headsets packaging says „designed for xbox series x“ so I wouldn‘t expect these kind of problems. Any help is still appreciated.
Thema:

1. Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but... - Similar Threads - Got razor kaira

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  8. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  9. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  10. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce