Got the iOS TestFlight app today! Now how do I play my games?
Discus and support Got the iOS TestFlight app today! Now how do I play my games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the alert for the TestFlight app being available and immediately installed it. When I open the app, I go to my library and tap a game that I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaFonkster87, Sep 25, 2020.
Thema:
Got the iOS TestFlight app today! Now how do I play my games?
Loading...
-
Got the iOS TestFlight app today! Now how do I play my games? - Similar Threads - Got iOS TestFlight
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)
in XboX InsidersNever got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments] -
Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?
in XboX InsidersPlease fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments] -
I never got my Xbox insider badge
in XboX InsidersI never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US... -
I just got game pass ultimate on cloud gaming and on my iOS device the play button is...
in XBoX Games and AppsI just got game pass ultimate on cloud gaming and on my iOS device the play button is...: the image won’t load also but the play button is grey and I can’t click play at all please help me a4ac0310-1b6e-49c8-a501-bd5737c8769e