Got suspeneded because my friend wrote a message on my acount
Discus and support Got suspeneded because my friend wrote a message on my acount in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi on my acouny my friend posted a message on my xbox acount as a joke and didnt expect me to get a 1 week comunication ban if you want to ask him his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spiderpig2005, Jun 7, 2019.
Thema:
Got suspeneded because my friend wrote a message on my acount
Loading...
-
Got suspeneded because my friend wrote a message on my acount - Similar Threads - Got suspeneded friend
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)
in XboX InsidersNever got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments] -
i got com suspened about 2weeks ago
in XBoX on Consolesi got com suspened about 2weeks ago: i was susposed to get unsuspended to day about 4hours ago and i still cant talk and i havnt been notified that ive beencommunication banned i promise that i will never ever do anything to get... -
i got suspened for two months for doing nothing wrong :/
in XBoX on Consolesi got suspened for two months for doing nothing wrong :/: Hello my name is [Mod Removed] i own the account lowkey splashin and i have been suspended from xbox live for 2 months this suspension started off randomly it happened in the middle of a overwatch... -
My account got suspened for 24 hours and 24 hours later the band has not been lifted
in XBoX on ConsolesMy account got suspened for 24 hours and 24 hours later the band has not been lifted: my account got suspended for 24 hours and it's been 24 hours and the ban has not been lifted 6ff63e10-f4f8-4bde-ab9b-cb6f12f1a64d