got suspended but still can't talk

Discus and support got suspended but still can't talk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright so I received a communication suspension that ended on October 13 and a harassment suspension that ended October 14 it's October 20 and I look... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN Montana, Oct 20, 2017.

1. XGN Montana
    XGN Montana Guest

Alright so I received a communication suspension that ended on October 13 and a harassment suspension that ended October 14 it's October 20 and I look at my account etc and it doesn't shoe any active suspensions/ bans on my account but I'm able to play online
    again but I still can not speak. I've tried hard resetting and everything. Can some one please help?

:)

XGN Montana, Oct 20, 2017
  2. suspension

I got suspended for communicating but when it ended I still can't talk to anyone I want answers please

Bossbossman8904, Oct 20, 2017
  3. KatalistixTV
    KatalistixTV Guest
    WHAT DO I DO

Ok so I recently got suspended and i got off the suspension a couple of days ago but it's still sayi I can't talk in party chat or send messages what do I do?

KatalistixTV, Oct 20, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding
    the account.

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 20, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding
    the account.

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
  6. xPSYCHOxGUYx1 Win User

i think ive waited longer than two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to be unbaned

It's been 5-6 weeks since I was suspended for communications n I still can't talk
  7. FaddyImpala Win User

To Enforcement

have same problem got suspended for gamerscore just this week and years ago on xbox360 told them about it never got fixed so just got suspended now after several years like to talk to them but can't explain it would be nice before i get booted LAWlessONE666
  8. O KingKoolAid O Win User

Unable to hear or talk to people in party chat, and am unable to message people on xbox or smartglass

the exact thing is happening to me right now. I was suspended over a month ago and ended 3 weeks ago but I still can't can't send messages or talk/hear people in party/game chat. I'm really getting frustrated
  9. Dullerfiper70 Win User

Still can't talk after 2 weeks

i got suspended for 2 weaks and now i cant talk to no one
Thema:

1. got suspended but still can't talk - Similar Threads - got suspended still

2. I got suspended back 2 back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended back 2 back: I was suspended on from the 6th- the 9th and now im suspended again from the 10th to the 13th with no reason to why I was suspended smh the system is dumb 476f74ed-726b-4c49-a8c0-1f95c5ce71c1
  3. My alt microsoft account got suspended for "breaking ToS" after i switched to an alt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My alt microsoft account got suspended for "breaking ToS" after i switched to an alt...: My mom was having trouble with giving me more time on mobile cloud streaming so i switched to an alt of mine without parental controls and i log on today and it says my account is suspended and...
  4. Got suspended for a day for calling someone a "[mod removed] clown" over a game that has an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got suspended for a day for calling someone a "[mod removed] clown" over a game that has an...: I got suspended because some clown was being a clown in far cry 4, which is a game that has an ESBR rating of mature, therefore I shouldnt be suspended for "bad language" over a game that already...
  5. My account got permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got permanently suspended for no reason: About a week ago I tried logging into my microsoft account to play minecraft and I got a message saying the account was locked. I tried to unlock it by going into support and submitting a ticket....
  6. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...: I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is...
  7. I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response....: I have been temporarily suspended for months and nobody at Microsoft has responded to me I have already made a ticket like 4-5 times all of those 4-5 times were in a span of 5 months I just want...
  8. My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned.: [img] My account got suspended on the 7th of June. I submitted a case review on the 11th and got the results on the 12th. The review states that the decision on my suspension was overturned but,...
  9. I recently got suspended. The time is up and I still cannot text or talk in chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got suspended. The time is up and I still cannot text or talk in chat.: I recently got suspended on July 3rd at 12 something am. It stated that the suspension will last until 4:00:23am. It is 4:29am and I still cannot talk in party or send messages. I've restarted my...
  10. I did nothing wrong and still got temporarly suspended from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did nothing wrong and still got temporarly suspended from xbox live: Hello, my gamertag is and i want some answers, On the 28th of august 2017 i was perfectly able to do everything on my xbox, a day later however i wanted to start a party with me and my friend...