Got some items for mixer pot
Discus and support Got some items for mixer pot in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; just wondering when I’ll get the rest. I only got 2 items 25f2b5ff-70d8-42d5-87ea-77fae96d4cd4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IocoMexicano, Jun 19, 2018.
Thema:
Got some items for mixer pot
Loading...
-
Got some items for mixer pot - Similar Threads - Got items mixer
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Bought deluxe edition minecraft for kid but all the deluxe items got added to my account...
in XBoX AccessibilityBought deluxe edition minecraft for kid but all the deluxe items got added to my account...: I bought minecraft PC(basic game) a few months ago and mistakenly attached it to my microsoft/xbox account. I recently re-bought the game (PC Deluxe edition) as a gift to put on my daughters... -
Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded
in XBoX Games and AppsFortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using... -
I refunded a item but never got my money back
in XBoX Games and AppsI refunded a item but never got my money back: I bought something on a game but never got my money when I refunded it cfbe046e-5772-4594-9b86-35938e6caa6e -
Received a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today
in XBoX Games and AppsReceived a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today: Order number [mod removed] I accidentally purchased Destiny 2 Beyond Light earlier this week. I received a refund from customer support after being charged, however it appears I have been double... -
Never got my Unravel Yarny Avatar Item code
in XBoX Sales and PromoNever got my Unravel Yarny Avatar Item code: I pre ordered the game about 5 days before the release date, and I never recieved the code in my messages. I know it's a bit late, but I've been busy and forgot about this until recently.... -
Still Got Your Copy Of "Deadpool"? You Now Own A Collector's Item
in XBoX on ConsolesStill Got Your Copy Of "Deadpool"? You Now Own A Collector's Item: So we knew back in January that the Marvel license for Activision was expiring and they would no longer be able to make the "Deadpool" game. Apparently this weekend saw them have recall unsold...