Got ripped off

Discus and support Got ripped off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a xbox gift card at the store, the code was activated, and no i didnt get scammed. The gift card was legit and it was $50. I tried redeeming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LivingWriter748, Apr 2, 2019.

  1. Got ripped off


    I bought a xbox gift card at the store, the code was activated, and no i didnt get scammed. The gift card was legit and it was $50. I tried redeeming the code Saturday 2am when the services were down or were having some issues on your guys end, i didnt
    know at that time. I kept trying to redeem the code a few times, it finally let me redeem the card but the $50 wasnt there. I put in the correct code, the card was legit, it was activated, but it glitched and didnt give me any money.

    :)
     
    LivingWriter748, Apr 2, 2019
    #1
  2. H3PA80R Win User

    Got ripped off

    The best thing you could do is to contact the support and try to get a call back from them. Then you could explain to them what happened. They should look into it and should be able to help you.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

    got ripped off!

  4. FreakRoach Win User

    Got ripped off

  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Got ripped off

  6. Smwutches Win User

    Got ripped off

Thema:

Got ripped off

Loading...
  1. Got ripped off - Similar Threads - Got ripped off

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...