Got refunded but never asked for one

Discus and support Got refunded but never asked for one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I orderd my xbox series x on november 10 right when they came out. Money was taken out instantly email sent saying 3-7 days to be ahipped but then on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanCrawley, Nov 19, 2020.

1. DanCrawley
    DanCrawley Guest

I orderd my xbox series x on november 10 right when they came out. Money was taken out instantly email sent saying 3-7 days to be ahipped but then on day 6 my money was pit back in my account. No email about it at all but when i go in and check recent orders
    my xbox is still sitting at pending as of november 18 2 days after my money was given back.

whats going on

:)

DanCrawley, Nov 19, 2020
  2. DaintyFawn12083 Win User

When did Microsoft Store's refund and support policy become so bad?

Previously Microsoft offered a "one-a-year, no questions asked" refund. I used this in 2015 for a game that was released as a preview, and never got finished.

This 14 day thing just punishes people for hoping that a game might get fixed with patches and updates.
  3. [EX] Win User

Never got my refund???

Since this is a community forum we don't work for Microsoft.

We just see that many players have a delay to get their refund.

The reason that some refunds come faster than others is normally different payment methods but atm nothing seems to be 'normal' in the refund system.
  4. BreezyLynx Win User

Never got my refund???

This is not the case all my other refunds have made it through all except this one it was requested 10 days ago and I requested one very similar and it arrived in about a day or 2
  5. [EX] Win User

Never got my refund???

Hi,

sadly there is a big delay in the refund system.

Most important is that your refund was approved ! You just need some more patience.

Please don't ask how long 'some' is ^^ I don't know either.
  6. AndrewBreland Win User

What do if I refund a game but never got my money back

It’s been awhile since I asked for a refund can i just have the game added back to my account

I never got my money back
Thema:

1. Got refunded but never asked for one - Similar Threads - Got refunded never

2. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  3. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  4. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  5. I refunded a game and never got my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and never got my money back: I refunded a game on November 24 it said that i should get my money back in a couple of days but I never got any money back? I been waiting for a whiles it’s already December 17 I should have got...
  6. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  7. I refunded a item but never got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a item but never got my money back: I bought something on a game but never got my money when I refunded it cfbe046e-5772-4594-9b86-35938e6caa6e
  8. never got my money for a refunded game

in XBoX on Windows
    never got my money for a refunded game: I got a refund for a game it was processed the same day and it has been almost 2 weeks or about 8 business days since then but I never got my money back for the refund and I am unsure as to what...
  9. Never got refund for a cancelled pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got refund for a cancelled pre order: I pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition of Hogwarts Legacy. I was then notified that it was canceled because the date was pushed back and that edition was no longer available, and a refund would...
  10. What do if I refund a game but never got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do if I refund a game but never got my money back: Hey I bought gta the trilogy the definite edition but send a request for a refund I received a email saying it was refund to my account but I never received the refund...