Got refund but lost paysafe card code

Discus and support Got refund but lost paysafe card code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey I refunded game and some stuff but I lost the Paysafe card code what should i do? Thanks ec1df194-f970-45de-b0a5-3b7558cbb314 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ZeddyLP, Aug 7, 2021.

1. ZeddyLP
    ZeddyLP Guest

Hey I refunded game and some stuff but I lost the Paysafe card code what should i do? Thanks

:)

ZeddyLP, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Try contacting Playsafe to see if they can replace it.
  3. Lucas Socha Win User

Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help

Hi so i already reedemed the code in the paysafe and i was buying the gift card on microsoft store and there wasnt any paysafe card method?can you help me
  4. Aris DragoNFire Win User

Microsoft screwed me!

guys i got a usa 1600 mic. points and im changing it for a europe code or a paysafe
  5. Crawler60 Win User

paysafe card

good [Mod Removed] :(, anyway thanks all for answerd me
  6. street2234 Win User

Paysafe card

searching on the paysafe card website xbox doesnt come listed as able to purchase for,i recommend you to purchase a xbox prepaid card.
Thema:

1. Got refund but lost paysafe card code - Similar Threads - Got refund lost

2. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  3. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  4. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  5. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  6. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  7. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  8. I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded

in XBoX Accessibility
    I belive I'm hacked and I have lost my game pass and not got refunded: Randomly while I was playing one of my game pass ultimate games I got disconnected and got 2 emails of Microsoft aying about how my account has been activated or somthing and then my game pass was...
  9. If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...: If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get the money? d8a4fc65-2f0d-4899-a990-f35f0108b544
  10. Got refund but lost paysafe card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got refund but lost paysafe card code: Hey I refunded game and some stuff but I lost the Paysafe card code what should i do? Thanks ec1df194-f970-45de-b0a5-3b7558cbb314

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paysafecard reject refund from Microsoft