GOT PLENTY TO SAY

Discus and support GOT PLENTY TO SAY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WHAT THE "H" IS GOING ON WITH YOUR BINGO SERVERS????? YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO ANYONE AND IT JUST LOOKS LIKE BECAUSE IT'S THE WEEKEND YOU DON'T GIVE A... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HillyGosling420, Nov 4, 2017.

  1. GOT PLENTY TO SAY


    WHAT THE "H" IS GOING ON WITH YOUR BINGO SERVERS????? YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO ANYONE AND IT JUST LOOKS LIKE BECAUSE IT'S THE WEEKEND YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN! OH YEAH SURE IT WILL BE UP AND RUNNING I BET ON MONDAY-WHEN THERE ARE TECHNICIANS THERE TO FIX THE
    ISSUES-THIS HAPPENS SO OFTEN WITH YOUR BINGO SERVERS-HOW CAN A MULTI-MILLION $ COMPANY BE SO LAX???? I AM SURE WE HAVE ALL PAID MICROSOFT TO PLAY THIS GAME SO COME ON-GIVE BACK-GET THESE SERVERS TO WORK!!!

    :)
     
    HillyGosling420, Nov 4, 2017
    #1
  2. IamDG3
    IamDG3 Guest
    IamDG3, Nov 4, 2017
    #2
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    got something to say!

    Hi there!

    This is the support section for Promotions - is there something we can assist you with? GOT PLENTY TO SAY :)
     
    Miss Bijoux, Nov 4, 2017
    #3
  4. GMAN990 Win User

    Better Xbox hosting with BT Infinity at no extra cost!

    Just say it was like that when you got there... jammy dodgers and tea/coffee a plenty and I'm sure it'll be fine ;)
  5. rma316 Win User

    Have they fixed this mess yet

    Just a note, you probably won't get ALL your badass points back. There were plenty of people on the PC saying they only got back a very small amount.
  6. RippenHarra Win User

    Is Xbox one can still be considered a console?

    [quote user="Wanorios"]

    yeah, but losing the console identity is kind of saying xbox is no longer a gaming system

    [/quote]

    Its got plenty of good looking games that suggest otherwise.
  7. vibroluxor Win User

    Looking for laid back people to play BF3 with

    No baby, I got plenty, but I guarantee this is all you got..
  8. BigBrent Win User

    My games won't update in stand-by/sleep mode

    yep, i got plenty of space
Thema:

GOT PLENTY TO SAY

Loading...
  1. GOT PLENTY TO SAY - Similar Threads - GOT PLENTY

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...