Got ousted after inactivity. Smartglass boss mode

Discus and support Got ousted after inactivity. Smartglass boss mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am I doing something wrong? I was playing Boss mode on my tablet and got kicked from the server due to inactivity.. 809a2be7-238e-48d6-8298-392b69351638 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KodiAD, Feb 28, 2014.

  1. KodiAD
    KodiAD Guest

    Got ousted after inactivity. Smartglass boss mode


    Am I doing something wrong? I was playing Boss mode on my tablet and got kicked from the server due to inactivity..

    :)
     
    KodiAD, Feb 28, 2014
    #1
  2. AERO SB
    AERO SB Guest
    Smartglass compainion boss mode addon not working

    You have to open the SmartGlass app, select Plants Vs Zombies Flower Warfare, and go into companion mode. After that in the bottom right hand of the screen there is a prompt for boss mode.
     
    AERO SB, Feb 28, 2014
    #2
  3. PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE 2!!!

    Just read on Gaming Bolt they are continuing SmartGlass support so Hell Yea to Boss Mode!
     
    Darth Stricken, Feb 28, 2014
    #3
  4. Randver
    Randver Guest

    Got ousted after inactivity. Smartglass boss mode

    When you're in Boss mode you have a plant in the game too and it appears they are expecting you to play both ( plant and collect suns in Boss mode ) which unless you have four arms is extremely difficult to do.

    We had someone yesterday in Boss mode, his/her plant was still grayed out for not picking a class and was also booted after about the third wave.
     
    Randver, Feb 28, 2014
    #4
  5. Randver Win User

    Got ousted after inactivity. Smartglass boss mode

    When you're in Boss mode you have a plant in the game too and it appears they are expecting you to play both ( plant and collect suns in Boss mode ) which unless you have four arms is extremely difficult to do.

    We had someone yesterday in Boss mode, his/her plant was still grayed out for not picking a class and was also booted after about the third wave.
  6. AERO SB Win User

    Smartglass compainion boss mode addon not working

    You have to open the SmartGlass app, select Plants Vs Zombies Flower Warfare, and go into companion mode. After that in the bottom right hand of the screen there is a prompt for boss mode.
  7. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Does anyone like the Boss Mode?

    Not a fan of Boss Mode through the Kinect... Love it through my Smartglass though.
  8. Darth Stricken Win User

    PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE 2!!!

    Just read on Gaming Bolt they are continuing SmartGlass support so Hell Yea to Boss Mode!
  9. CatnipLarry25 Win User

    Weird - Game wouldn't read at 1st

    I wouldn't worry about it. Mine has been acting weird since the last update (black screen, voice recognition not working, .....). Stuck at work now, but was wondering if you've played boss mode yet? Curious how smartglass integrates with that mode.
Thema:

Got ousted after inactivity. Smartglass boss mode

Loading...
  1. Got ousted after inactivity. Smartglass boss mode - Similar Threads - Got ousted inactivity

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...