Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox...

Discus and support Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox network then" Hangs a9f87f75-06d2-4877-89a0-a5aa7b3833df Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by g o2, Mar 20, 2023.

1. g o2
    g o2 Guest

Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox...

Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox network then" Hangs

:)

2. Francia J. Win User

Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox network then" Hangs

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There are multiple reports in regard to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft or Activision themselves which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Let's perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. Gregory Charles Osbu Win User

Hi there.

So we are able to play the other three games that it came bundled with. Once we figured out the linking it’s just the war zone 2.0 that won’t work
  4. Francia J. Win User

The game is free to play, the payment type isn't a problem.

Do you have a different network connection that we can try to use such as a mobile hotspot? If yes, we can try it out.
  5. g o2 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There are multiple reports in regard to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft or Activision themselves which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Let's perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.
    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
    Hi yup awesome out here but,

Had tried all that had a double NAT and a Strict , Clear that with the service provider, Had down loaded the game 71 GB,

Could it possibly be that I didn't enter a payment type causing it to hang, like incomplete data set?

Cheers

Still says connecting to xbox network

And won't go any further
  6. Luke -E-Pook-E Win User

My xbox won't download warzone

It won’t let me download warzone 2.0 for free I just get the death spin and I play on original Xbox 1 I want play warzone 2
Thema:

1. Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox... - Similar Threads - Got Downloaded Warzone

2. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  5. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  6. I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...: I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on multiplayer it tells me to buy the game again What’s the problem? 3c93823c-3c86-4e64-94e7-72d1feb1bd43
  7. Why have i not got my digital download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i not got my digital download code: I have purchased eafc24 on the Very website 2 days ago and still haven’t received my code 7feb6c78-d2d9-4362-af75-61150adff49a
  8. Just got the game pass for PC and I can't download any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got the game pass for PC and I can't download any games: When prompted to select a drive (I only have C drive) it says "cannot set your default installation location to that folder" no matter what folder I select. I've tried restarting, updating apps...
  9. I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...: Pls if you know how to fix it tell me pls 4a8c2fca-5b9b-4c64-bf10-43bda520c507
  10. My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...: How do I get my MWII disc to download,I have tried everything I know to do,just won't read it,but will read and download any other game just fine,it's driving me nuts HELP!!¡¡!!...