Got my Taptiles running again

Discus and support Got my Taptiles running again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been a premium subscriber for years. I got the same error code as everyone else 0x803F8001. I uninstalled and tried reinstalling and kept... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TurningStream88, Jul 13, 2017.

  1. Got my Taptiles running again

    TurningStream88, Jul 13, 2017
    #1
  2. misterfish50
    misterfish50 Guest
    Daily challenges not opening

    I've also got the 'there was a problem downloading daily challenge data. please check your internet connection and try again. please refer to error code 002000' on two different laptops one running 32 bit W8.1 and the other running 64 bit W8.1

    The version of Taptiles is 1.8.0.31101

    It's only the daily challenge that is failing to load - Taptiles itself logs into Xbox OK.

    Also the daily challenges for Minesweeper, Mahjong and Solitaire load without any problems
     
    misterfish50, Jul 13, 2017
    #2
  3. SPOOKYVILLE
    SPOOKYVILLE Guest
    Taptiles overheating my computer.

    Taptiles Constantly crashes my PC (everything updated). Running dual screen setup with taptiles on second screen and get ATIKMDAG.SYS crashes several times a week. Running ATI 7900 series graphics card with fully updated driver.
     
    SPOOKYVILLE, Jul 13, 2017
    #3
  4. misterfish50 Win User

    Daily challenges not opening

    I've also got the 'there was a problem downloading daily challenge data. please check your internet connection and try again. please refer to error code 002000' on two different laptops one running 32 bit W8.1 and the other running 64 bit W8.1

    The version of Taptiles is 1.8.0.31101

    It's only the daily challenge that is failing to load - Taptiles itself logs into Xbox OK.

    Also the daily challenges for Minesweeper, Mahjong and Solitaire load without any problems
  5. ZephanRC Win User

    sign in problem

    I have got all of the updates for the game. The game/app does run, It just won't connect with my xbox account. Other Microsoft games like Taptiles work just fine.
  6. SPOOKYVILLE Win User

    Taptiles overheating my computer.

    Taptiles Constantly crashes my PC (everything updated). Running dual screen setup with taptiles on second screen and get ATIKMDAG.SYS crashes several times a week. Running ATI 7900 series graphics card with fully updated driver.
  7. Schlatski Win User

    Taptiles Tries to Load and Goes to the Desktop Taskbar

    I managed to get Taptiles running again by uninstalling it from within Windows, and then booting a linux liveCD, mounting the Windows partition, and doing rm -R on both the Microsoft.Taptiles directories I found in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\

    After rebooting and reinstalling Taptiles it worked right away. Note that I had to get into the BIOS and temporarily disable secureboot and enable legacy boot for my old liveCD, but Windows 8.1 booted again after reverting the settings.
  8. LethaPartin Win User

    Taptiles for Windows phone

    is there away to get taptiles on xbox 360 I got it on my computer and got achievements for it but it does not show up on my xbox character
Thema:

Got my Taptiles running again

Loading...
  1. Got my Taptiles running again - Similar Threads - Got Taptiles running

  2. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  3. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  4. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  7. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...
  8. I haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?

    in XboX Insiders
    I haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?: Just a question submitted by /u/Arthur_Morganreal [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]