Got my life threatened and I get suspended 2 days.

Discus and support Got my life threatened and I get suspended 2 days. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having fun playing God ww2. Enjoying my 40th birthday. When I caught 3 friends exploiting a glitch. When I called them out on it. They began to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x Buck i Nut x, Nov 27, 2017.

  1. Got my life threatened and I get suspended 2 days.


    I'm having fun playing God ww2. Enjoying my 40th birthday. When I caught 3 friends exploiting a glitch. When I called them out on it. They began to threaten to kill me and my family. These days and times you can't be safe no idea what people will do. Yes
    I sent 1 person a text message. Said pu$$y for cheating report them. For cheating and treating me. So what happens 3 minutes later my account is suspend for protecting my rights and life. Xbox can't and will not protect people. So I'm at fault for saying 1
    word. While there still playing laughing it up. It's 2 days suspend but that's not the principle. I guess you can threaten to kill someone, but can't defend yourself or your family.

    Because the enforcement team doesn't respect their own core values. Ps4 is looking more into my future.

    I will defend protect my family by whatever means necessary. Sad you play a game to have a lives threaten. Everyone trash talks in games. Vulgar language, hate speech etc. Xbox you need to hire more people playing games. Monitoring live games.

    All I can say this is sick and unfair. Threaten to kill family and cheat exploits keep playing xbox. Is the new norm of Xbox now?

    :)
     
    x Buck i Nut x, Nov 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Greenstein88
    Greenstein88 Guest
    Suspensions

    My account got a 2 week enforcement ban after someone threatened to find my friend in real life and kill him. He said "I have your ip address" and "will track you down." But somehow I got an enforcement and he did not get punished. The xbox community should
    not have a person like that playing in it.
     
    Greenstein88, Nov 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Suspended

    hey so my gamertag got suspended for 1 day the TAG is ImaxBeastx360 i jus wanted 2 no y i was suspended and it has been 2 days not 1
     
    DustlessCougar2, Nov 27, 2017
    #3
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

    Got my life threatened and I get suspended 2 days.

    Responding to a message or action with an obscene response is not the same as protecting your family.

    The best thing to do in this situation is to leave the lobby, block the users and report them.

    If you feel your life is truly in danger your would need to contact the proper authorities.

    Everybody on Xbox is held accountable for their actions. Even if they didn't initiate the events.
     
  5. Geth Win User

    Got my life threatened and I get suspended 2 days.

    Responding to a message or action with an obscene response is not the same as protecting your family.

    The best thing to do in this situation is to leave the lobby, block the users and report them.

    If you feel your life is truly in danger your would need to contact the proper authorities.

    Everybody on Xbox is held accountable for their actions. Even if they didn't initiate the events.
  6. Choche Da Great Win User

    Is the Xbox Policy Enforcement team racist, biased, or discriminatory?

    I disagree with your assessment. I exchanged messages with both the people in question. One guy I exchanged the messages with received several reports from my part because he was threatening my life. The other guy sent me messages back just the same way
    i sent him messages. Yet in the instance that my life is threatened xbox does not suspend his account? This guy kept it up for days. Yet in the instance where I literally sent ONE message with ONE curse word, I get suspended? Which I mean come on guys, code
    of conduct aside we can all agree when someone is being a jerk right? Why do I get a suspension for one curse word, and the other guy gets to continue threatening my life for days? The policy enforcement you are describing here doesn't reconcile to the events.
  7. brothers345 Win User

    The Xbox live SCAM

    I just got mad cause my friend got suspended for 2 days for beeing a rasist scum bag to people and I get 2+ weeks for spam. Makes no sence why spam is has such a harsh punishment
  8. WesT CoastiN Win User

    Communication Suspension broke my Xbox Live chat!

    Been like this for 2 days now, pretty upsetting especially considering the fact i got suspended for petty comments such as"You suck", "you're bad", "get a life", and "*** you". Especially considering the fact Xbox doesn't know where those comments derive
    from. Trolling in-game is much worse of a problem to XBL than trash talking is.

    Please fix my account Xbox..
  9. Smwutches Win User

    I got suspended for 2 days for no reason ):

Thema:

Got my life threatened and I get suspended 2 days.

Loading...
  1. Got my life threatened and I get suspended 2 days. - Similar Threads - Got life threatened

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I got my friend message banned for life.

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I got my friend message banned for life.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I got my friend message banned for life. hey, the enforcement team doesn't use the forums. the only site for enforcement problems is...
  8. I got console baned on my xbox one and i got folse reported and now i am life time counsel ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got console baned on my xbox one and i got folse reported and now i am life time counsel ...: I got counsle baned and i got fols reported and i am not a bad player i play mincarft on my xbox one and talk to my buds and i am mad cuase i didnt do nothing to get banned so if u can unbann me i...
  9. Billing: i got charged twice for xbox life

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing: i got charged twice for xbox life: hi I got charged twice for Xbox life monthly subscription could someone please assist me please df862a7a-020d-4513-b1a2-a8091c36e513
  10. Account Banned For Life But On Another Post Someone Only Got 2 WEEKS.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Banned For Life But On Another Post Someone Only Got 2 WEEKS.: My Account 'ValidPine7' Was Banned for life but on this post a person only got 2 Weeks. The fact i had the account for ONE Day is annoying and I payed for 12 months....