Got my invite but unable to use app
Discus and support Got my invite but unable to use app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got my invite mail yesterday and looked into the app. It only says that whether game streaming via xCloud nor via Console Streaming is available in my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pdsccode, Nov 22, 2019.
Thema:
Got my invite but unable to use app
Loading...
-
Got my invite but unable to use app - Similar Threads - Got invite unable
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)
in XboX InsidersNever got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments] -
Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?
in XboX InsidersPlease fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments] -
I never got my Xbox insider badge
in XboX InsidersI never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US... -
I got over 1000 random followers and 25+ party invites
in XBoX AccessibilityI got over 1000 random followers and 25+ party invites: I think someone is trying to get my account banned. Has this happened to anyone. I had two friends get banned this week. Not sure if this happened to them,but I’ve been in the community 15 years....