Got minecraft on x360, do i have to rebuy on pc?

Discus and support Got minecraft on x360, do i have to rebuy on pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; See title. Got new PC. with minecraft already installed. thought i had full version. i might have skipped a code or is there any way to get it free on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drag0nAge, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Drag0nAge
    Drag0nAge Guest

See title. Got new PC. with minecraft already installed. thought i had full version. i might have skipped a code or is there any way to get it free on pc because i have it on console?

:)

Drag0nAge, Sep 18, 2017
  2. Do I have to rebuy?

So I have Black Ops II on 360 and now that it's backwards compatible, I'm wondering if I can use the 360 CD in the Xbox one or do I have to buy Black Ops II again for the Xbox one?

Knightmarish96, Sep 18, 2017
  3. Add-ons help.

Is there any way possible that I can get the Halo Mash-up Pack for the new Minecraft on Xbox one for free or something?

I had originally bought the Halo Mash-up Pack on Xbox 360 when it came out and then I got an Xbox One and bought the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft. Which I had to rebuy the Halo Mash-up Pack for and now there's a new version of Minecraft on Xbox One and
    now it looks like I would have to rebuy the Halo Mash-up Pack for a third time.

FALCOND3THPUNCH, Sep 18, 2017
  4. niwshki
    niwshki Guest

Yes, you will need to buy the PC version as the 360 version is different.

niwshki, Sep 20, 2017
  5. niwshki Win User

Yes, you will need to buy the PC version as the 360 version is different.
  6. Smwutches Win User

do i have to rebuy minecraft for pc?

Yes. You will need to purchase it for PC if you want it on PC.
  7. ShadowFox8530 Win User

Game Bar Library, game becomes unowned over pc?

the win10 and the xbox one version of minecraft are two different games, if you want to use it on pc you'll have to rebuy it.
    Hmm, well it says i already own it though? how do i rebuy something i own?
  8. Georges C. Win User

Do I have to rebuy minecraft?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Geoffrey, you bought the game directly from the Microsoft or Mojang website, regardless of where you bought it you used an account to log in and buy it, just log in again where you bought it and download it.
  9. denis97g Win User

Game Bar Library, game becomes unowned over pc?

the win10 and the xbox one version of minecraft are two different games, if you want to use it on pc you'll have to rebuy it.
Thema:

1. Got minecraft on x360, do i have to rebuy on pc? - Similar Threads - Got minecraft x360

2. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  3. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  6. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  7. I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back: Hello I have recently got hacked in minecraft, today when I tried to log in my email adress was invalid and I was unable to log in, I have tried many different things but nothing works I even...
  8. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  9. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  10. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...