Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game

Discus and support Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As the title says, I got Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang. I owned Minecraft: Java Edition for a long time, so they gave it to me for free.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Xx DesertFOX xX, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game

As the title says, I got Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang. I owned Minecraft: Java Edition for a long time, so they gave it to me for free. However, when I launch the game, it asks me to sign in and purchase the game. If I already own the game,
    why do I need to purchase it again? Can someone please help me out here?

:)

Xx DesertFOX xX, Jul 6, 2019
  2. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game

you have to link your mojan account with the microsoft account so you can claim the code to be able to play the windows version
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Once you've migrated your account, you will be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10
  4. Ackis Win User

Did you redeem the code? :)
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

Hi MK,

Thanks for asking this question on the Xbox forums. In regard to any codes for a free version of Minecraft for Windows 10 with the purchase of Minecraft Java version, that would need to come directly from Mojang. According to their website, "Players
    who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account.
    "

Should you like to check your ability to claim this code, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Mojang Support article entitled
    Minecraft for Windows 10.
    If it is determined that you're not eligible, then you would need to purchase that particular version in order to use it.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Minecraft Dungeons

there are 2 versions, minecraft windows 10 version and mojang minecraft java edition, these are 2 completely seperate games if you purchase the mojang one you still need to purchase the windows 10 version if you want that one.
Thema:

1. Got Minecraft for Windows 10 Free from Mojang - Still asks me to purchase it in game - Similar Threads - Got Minecraft Windows

2. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  3. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  6. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  7. I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back: Hello I have recently got hacked in minecraft, today when I tried to log in my email adress was invalid and I was unable to log in, I have tried many different things but nothing works I even...
  8. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  9. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  10. I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...: I got Minecraft Windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells me to buy Minecraft. I had the bedrock edition on my mobile phone and have been trying to sign in...