Got logged out.

Discus and support Got logged out. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got logged out of my xbox account, it is not letting me back in i tried doing the password its wrong tried doing the link it said "there was a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Itsnat.., Dec 2, 2022.

1. Itsnat..
    Itsnat.. Guest

Got logged out.

I got logged out of my xbox account, it is not letting me back in i tried doing the password its wrong tried doing the link it said "there was a problem, cant continue" and on my email it saod i successfully logged into my account when i didnt.

I dont know my main password to that qccount or either as the email.

Could anyone help me hy qny chance?

:)

Itsnat.., Dec 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Got logged out.

Hello again, If you see a message saying that you have not provided enough information, try redoing the process and try to respond as much information as possible and accurately.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Got logged out.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Itsnat, if you log out of your account but can't play back, wait a while for the account not to be blocked by excessive attempts.

After that you can try by the link below to do a reset on your password.

Password Reset Link

https://account.live.com/password/reset
  4. Itsnat.. Win User

Got logged out.

I tried reseting my password many time but it keeps saying it is not enough information for them to reset my account.i have no clue what to do and i dont want to lose my account ive spent many days playing on it. :(
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Logging Out

Hi there, were you playing a game that required Xbox Live to be playing it? If you were and your internet dropped out, that might be the reason it signed you out like that.

Have you tried playing without an internet connection to see if it does the same thing?
  6. KILL IT NOW Win User

Logging Out

HAVING SAME PROBLEM.. SPENT 2 HOUR ON PHONE TO MICROSOFT. NO ANSWER S.HOPE SOME ONE CAN WORK IT OUT .BECAUSE THEY CAN'T WORK IT OUT.
Thema:

Got logged out.

1. Got logged out. - Similar Threads - Got logged

2. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  3. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  4. I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried logging into my xbox account, and it asked for my password which I got wrong and...: Where can I get live support to walk me through the account recovery form? Where can I get personalized help to fill out this form correctly besides the guide on this website? I've tried multiple...
  5. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  6. Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft: So some time ago 2 of my microsoft accounts got hacked with both of them having minecraft. While i have recovered one of the account i still havent been able to log in to minecraft, and i know for...
  7. Microsoft account got hacked and I didn't notice because I have had no trouble logging into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked and I didn't notice because I have had no trouble logging into...: Howdy, I went to log on to my minecraft account to play with my friends for the first time in over a year when I realized that I was unable to login and it claimed that my account no longer...
  8. So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...: Recently, I got disconnected from the game Grounded. When I tried to log back in, my character got reset. After trying to figure out what the problem was, I realized that I had create two...
  9. I got new a wifi and ever since I can't log into my account anymore. Code pops up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got new a wifi and ever since I can't log into my account anymore. Code pops up...: When I'm offline I can sign into my profile but once I connect again it immediately signs me out and the code 0x87dd0017 pops up witch means internet problems but I don't everything works fine...
  10. I got code 0x80070002 while trying to log into xbox on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got code 0x80070002 while trying to log into xbox on pc: I had reinstalled Asphalt 9 and opened it, but it says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live The system cannot find the file specified." af1267b5-9254-4473-9a61-ad5e81946999