got kicked out at the end of a game and got a seasonal ban
Discus and support got kicked out at the end of a game and got a seasonal ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was playing on route 66 and right before it said victory i got kicked out and it wont let me play competitive 1256bdf7-a157-416a-b594-fa2011b7cdd4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxNINJAPAND4xX, Jan 26, 2017.
Thema:
got kicked out at the end of a game and got a seasonal ban
Loading...
-
got kicked out at the end of a game and got a seasonal ban - Similar Threads - got kicked end
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
When i log into Minecraft i got kicked from my xbox app
in XBoX AccessibilityWhen i log into Minecraft i got kicked from my xbox app: YT vid of my problem: https://youtu.be/97WCA9ZGzW8 When i log into Minecraft bedrock edition, i get signed out of Xbox app. This has been going on for a very long time now(As you can see in my... -
I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...
in XBoX Games and AppsI was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2 -
Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c -
I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and...
in XBoX AccessibilityI was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and...: I’m an adult but since I’m playing games kids aren’t suppose to play it’s saying I’m a kid and I got suspended so I can’t talk to anyone ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming***... -
I just got kicked after dying in DMZ, my body jumping far from where I was killed, and...
in XBoX Games and AppsI just got kicked after dying in DMZ, my body jumping far from where I was killed, and...: Just got a gold skull after completing a safe and was killed by a ghost ship (boat showed no one was on it) and my body jumped half way across the map after they finished me. I pleaded for help...