Got Kicked off of Xbox Live and get sign back in- My internet connection is fine

Discus and support Got Kicked off of Xbox Live and get sign back in- My internet connection is fine in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was in the middle of watching Netflix and I got disconnected from Xbox live on my Xbox 360. I ran the test and my internet connection is fine, my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Karekoala, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Karekoala
    Karekoala Guest

Got Kicked off of Xbox Live and get sign back in- My internet connection is fine

I was in the middle of watching Netflix and I got disconnected from Xbox live on my Xbox 360. I ran the test and my internet connection is fine, my computer works and it says my xbox is connected to the internet. I rebooted my router (which the ethernet
    cord is physically plugged into.) But that shouldn't really matter since when I run the test it says my xbox is connected to the internet. The error shows up in the transition from the internet to xbox live. The error code is 80151909 comes up when I try
    to sign into live. When I looked it up it said thats the error you get when trying to download your profile, which I wasn't trying to and which I cant try to do since I have no xbox live connection. My gold membership renewed a couple of days ago, but that
    shouldn't even matter as I can't even get into xbox live. I've tried some of the suggestions like resetting my connections to default. But its still down. Is this an issue on my end or xbox's end? All I was doing was watching netflix....

:)

Karekoala, Jan 6, 2014
  2. is anyone else having this problem?

this just started happening to me. I was kicked off xbox live and now i can't sign back in. my internet is up and running fine. I was playing gears 3 with my friends.

Hunter Elitest, Jan 6, 2014
  3. My Xbox will allow me to sign in, but once I get onto Black Ops 2, it instantly signs me out. Why???

I was in a Black Ops 2 game-play, and in the middle of it, I got kicked out of the game and offline, and it brought me back to the main menu. But all of my other devices work just fine. I restarted my Xbox after several failed attempts of signing in, and
    it let me sign in after one failure. I signed in, and started up Black Ops 2 again, and once again, it logged me off and said that I need to be connected to the internet, but my internet connection is perfectly fine. I have a dual band router with Comcast.
    I've never encountered any problems with it. I got an Xbox Live error message that reads: "Your console can't connect to Xbox Live. Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? If you are playing a game, you will lose any unsaved progress.

8015190E"

I clicked yes, that I want to check my internet connection. I tested my connection, and my wifi connected to the internet, but not to Xbox Live. Why am I having this problem? Did someone in the game do something to my account so that I can't play Black Ops
    2? My Xbox account works perfectly fine until I get on black ops 2, and then it signs me off. PLEASE HELP ME.):

QueenKittyZayum, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Karekoala
    Karekoala Guest

It was a problem on xbox's part because I was just able to sign in now after 2 hours of not being able to Got Kicked off of Xbox Live and get sign back in- My internet connection is fine :)

Karekoala, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Ricklv1961
    Ricklv1961 Guest
    Hey and it's happening right now to me!!!!!!!!!

Ricklv1961, Mar 8, 2014
  6. G'day Ricklv1961!

Could you please create a new thread including the following information:

• Are you seeing any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken already?
    Thank you!

InfernoWolfNLD, Mar 8, 2014
  7. Bubba1948
    Bubba1948 Guest
    I get kicked off also. My connection shows ok. Log back in and get kicked off about 15 to 30 minutes later. This didn't start happening until after the last update. Usually kicked off once or twice, but 4 times last night. All after 11 Pacific time. I don't
    get kicked off during the day, so far.

Bubba1948, Apr 2, 2015
  8. Got Kicked off of Xbox Live and get sign back in- My internet connection is fine

Yo Bubba1948

same problem whats wrong with xbox man im just trying t play my games

xZer0xAssas1nx, Apr 2, 2015
  9. This is happening to me also...today...morning also it was okay...There is a maintenance going on right now but the issue they are showing is not the issue I'm facing.

My internet is connected to Xbox Live just fine, but on main page it shows connect to Xbox Live.

When I do try to connect it shows this message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again."

Don't know what to do, or what it even means in a practical sense.

SandeepSanyal, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Ricklv1961 Win User

Hey and it's happening right now to me!!!!!!!!!
  11. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

G'day Ricklv1961!

Could you please create a new thread including the following information:

• Are you seeing any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken already?
    Thank you!
  12. SandeepSanyal Win User

This is happening to me also...today...morning also it was okay...There is a maintenance going on right now but the issue they are showing is not the issue I'm facing.

My internet is connected to Xbox Live just fine, but on main page it shows connect to Xbox Live.

When I do try to connect it shows this message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again."

Don't know what to do, or what it even means in a practical sense.
  13. xZer0xAssas1nx Win User

Yo Bubba1948

same problem whats wrong with xbox man im just trying t play my games
  14. Bubba1948 Win User

I get kicked off also. My connection shows ok. Log back in and get kicked off about 15 to 30 minutes later. This didn't start happening until after the last update. Usually kicked off once or twice, but 4 times last night. All after 11 Pacific time. I don't
    get kicked off during the day, so far.
Thema:

1. Got Kicked off of Xbox Live and get sign back in- My internet connection is fine - Similar Threads - Got Kicked off

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  8. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  9. I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and...: I’m an adult but since I’m playing games kids aren’t suppose to play it’s saying I’m a kid and I got suspended so I can’t talk to anyone ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming***...
  10. I just got kicked after dying in DMZ, my body jumping far from where I was killed, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got kicked after dying in DMZ, my body jumping far from where I was killed, and...: Just got a gold skull after completing a safe and was killed by a ghost ship (boat showed no one was on it) and my body jumped half way across the map after they finished me. I pleaded for help...