Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account?

Discus and support Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got home from work this morning and when i logged on i noticed there was a suspension put on my account? Id like to know why this happened and how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheOilerfan04, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account?

I got home from work this morning and when i logged on i noticed there was a suspension put on my account? Id like to know why this happened and how to get it resolved!

:)

TheOilerfan04, Oct 23, 2018
  2. gearfan20
    gearfan20 Guest
    console ban

i got home from school yesterday and found my consol to be banned. i have not cheated or tampered with my xbox, and i was wondering why i was console banned

gearfan20, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Sullivanjaro
    Sullivanjaro Guest
    Account got banned for no reason

Hi i am wondering why my account got banned. I dont get how it got banned all i do is play on it and i got for 2 weeks then followed by that i got a 1 month ban on the xbox im just wondering how you can get banned for playing the game you enjoy i have spoken
    to your team member and have the reference number so yeah i think its stupid how i got banned so i was wondering if you could lift the ban.

Thanks

Sullivanjaro, Oct 23, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello The Oilerfan04!

I understand there has been some type of enforcement action taken against your account. Typically that can be accredited to a violation to of the Code of Conduct. For more information about your enforcement action you can visit the
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Site and check out your enforcement history for more information about the type of suspension and its duration.

Hope this helps!

XBF George L, Oct 23, 2018
  5. Njal the Blue, Oct 23, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

8. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. XBF George L Win User

Hello The Oilerfan04!

I understand there has been some type of enforcement action taken against your account. Typically that can be accredited to a violation to of the Code of Conduct. For more information about your enforcement action you can visit the
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Site and check out your enforcement history for more information about the type of suspension and its duration.

Hope this helps!
  10. KC Bondsman Win User

Wondering why my account got banned

Yeah, Policy Enforcement has already responded him him/her for "Cheating"
  11. theman72HG Win User

Wondering why my account got banned

[quote user="Fourly"]

Hi Im looking for answers about my account (dZ Matic) got suspended from xbox until 12/31/9999.

[/quote]

You might want to use common sense next time around and try following the rules , or the best suggestion for you cheats would be put on server with other cheaters so you can all cheat together LMAO
Thema:

1. Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account? - Similar Threads - Got home wondering

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.: I can view my sons page. He had a message removed in August and then didn't play again until today,October 5th. Shows he was banned on September 13,the day before they charged my card for the...
  4. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...
  5. My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change...: My xbox's home screen after I got of for like an hour changed the tile size of everything. Now I can't change it back and it is ticking me off e02201a6-7bae-48ac-8e0a-0b1b37e1cbb9
  6. soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...

in XBoX on Windows
    soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...: so i got banned and i wasn’t even home and it says 15 days like i’m trying hit level 40 in 2k and i’m level 38 rn so please unbanned me 12e6c024-1b11-409f-b44f-2e0bafc5ec3e
  7. How to get more home Xbox switches I already got the one extra one guys please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get more home Xbox switches I already got the one extra one guys please help me: I need help I ran out of home Xbox switches and I already used my one extra one please help me. 24d592d8-faf0-4fb1-89f9-1edc265ba7da
  8. Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...: bought a x box x turns out old owner got a ban on it what can I do or have I lost * Moved from Community Center 752006ef-6128-4efa-b84d-602d35ca0647
  9. My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to...: My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to play the game do you know why? I have been trying for a while now please help me...
  10. On thursday came home at 11PM got to sleep, wake up at 8. Started playing at 9:20AM...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On thursday came home at 11PM got to sleep, wake up at 8. Started playing at 9:20AM...: Ok now i understand what happened, (The day before) So my brother Is 14y and he was signed into my account. he was spamming people with ramdoms account but he wasn't spamming in my account. (why i...