Got GTA 5 off Xbox marketplace its not working can anyone help?

Discus and support Got GTA 5 off Xbox marketplace its not working can anyone help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I start it up it says "An online profile is required for this version of the game. I try signing in and it says to test connection. I test it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wolf master 20, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Got GTA 5 off Xbox marketplace its not working can anyone help?

when I start it up it says "An online profile is required for this version of the game. I try signing in and it says to test connection. I test it, everything is fine and I log back in perfect. I try to go back and the same happens again. I've tried everything
    ; check region, re-download, delete title update nothing works can anyone help me?

:)

Wolf master 20, Oct 12, 2015
  2. IF A GAME I BOUGHT WAS ACCIDENTALLY DELETED, CAN I DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN FOR FREE????

same here i got gta 5 but its not under dowload history can anyone help

ruseslayer479, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Scarface2682
    Scarface2682 Guest
    GTA V Crew!!!

hey

does anyone knows when gta 5 will be available on xbox 360 marketplace?

Scarface2682, Oct 12, 2015
  4. ellerem
    ellerem Guest

Hello,

You may have some corrupted files somewhere - caused by minor disconnections. The first step would be to try and clean up the system. there are some steps below see if that helps.

1. Remove profile - SETTINGS page (far right from home page), select STORAGE, then find your profile and remove.

2. While in your hard drive under GAMES & APPS look for any red or yellow icons with incomplete or unknown. Delete them. (This may include the game you are trying to fix)

3. Clear System Cache - SETTINGS page, select STORAGE and highlight a drive but don't select it. Press Y and select Clear System Cache. Agree when asked.

4. Be Patient - turn your console off for a full minute. This assists in resetting the console.

5. Turn on the console and download your profile - it is the icon next to 'create a profile'.

Try again. If it is still an issue repeat the steps but at Step 2 delete the troublesome game and complete the steps with the following.

6. Go to SETTINGS page & select ACCOUNT

7. Got to DOWNLOAD HISTORY and find the game/DLC you wanted. The most recent are first.

8. Select the item and then select DOWNLOAD AGAIN. This should fix the issue.

If you still have issues please feel free to write here again.

Good luck & happy gaming

ellerem, Oct 13, 2015
  5. ellerem Win User

Hello,

You may have some corrupted files somewhere - caused by minor disconnections. The first step would be to try and clean up the system. there are some steps below see if that helps.

1. Remove profile - SETTINGS page (far right from home page), select STORAGE, then find your profile and remove.

2. While in your hard drive under GAMES & APPS look for any red or yellow icons with incomplete or unknown. Delete them. (This may include the game you are trying to fix)

3. Clear System Cache - SETTINGS page, select STORAGE and highlight a drive but don't select it. Press Y and select Clear System Cache. Agree when asked.

4. Be Patient - turn your console off for a full minute. This assists in resetting the console.

5. Turn on the console and download your profile - it is the icon next to 'create a profile'.

Try again. If it is still an issue repeat the steps but at Step 2 delete the troublesome game and complete the steps with the following.

6. Go to SETTINGS page & select ACCOUNT

7. Got to DOWNLOAD HISTORY and find the game/DLC you wanted. The most recent are first.

8. Select the item and then select DOWNLOAD AGAIN. This should fix the issue.

If you still have issues please feel free to write here again.

Good luck & happy gaming
  6. ruseslayer479 Win User

IF A GAME I BOUGHT WAS ACCIDENTALLY DELETED, CAN I DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN FOR FREE????

same here i got gta 5 but its not under dowload history can anyone help
  7. Scarface2682 Win User

GTA V Crew!!!

hey

does anyone knows when gta 5 will be available on xbox 360 marketplace?
  8. BlackOleJesus49 Win User

Original Xbox games on 360 Slim

i got san andreas gta and it will not let me play it on the xbox slim. i bought it off xbox marketplace any help?
  9. II G SuS II Win User

Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone?

I have hard reset, taken batteries out, turned controller on and off 3/4 times and the controller will not work in GTA 5 but works in the menus...
Thema:

1. Got GTA 5 off Xbox marketplace its not working can anyone help? - Similar Threads - Got GTA off

2. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  3. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  4. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  5. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...: this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime...
  6. I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...: Pls if you know how to fix it tell me pls 4a8c2fca-5b9b-4c64-bf10-43bda520c507
  7. My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...: My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group Post Somebody Reported It And I Got A 2 DAY Ban Why???? e285cdb1-6757-446b-85fb-582c97b35218
  8. I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?: I got GTA 5 from movie trading co the other day on Xbox 360, I open the box to find they gave my 2 installing disc, they scammed me I thought, is there any possible way I can like download the...
  9. I got the Xbox ultimate game pass and I have the gta disc but it won’t let me online why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the Xbox ultimate game pass and I have the gta disc but it won’t let me online why?: I just don’t understand and want to know if I bought the wrong one 92e4ae00-99c1-4ed6-b670-1463fb816224
  10. I got GTA 4 on my laptop, but its lagging...what could be the issue??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got GTA 4 on my laptop, but its lagging...what could be the issue??: intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz , 4GB RAM , 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor , Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 762e6c59-f787-41fe-9a6e-f4c4f825edec