Got gears of war four (has bonus games as well. Judgement and such)

Discus and support Got gears of war four (has bonus games as well. Judgement and such) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I recently got gears of war four for Christmas and installed it from the disk. Saw a few posts on reddit about some copies having a small sheet of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JohnMorrice, Dec 27, 2021.

1. JohnMorrice
    JohnMorrice Guest

So I recently got gears of war four for Christmas and installed it from the disk. Saw a few posts on reddit about some copies having a small sheet of paper with four sets of codes on it (for the other games). My game did not have that and it was brand new. After waiting for it to install all I got was gears of war 4 and nothing else and it says it downloads gears of war 1-4 and judgement and yet they don't show up in my apps and games. Someone please tell me what is going on please.

:)

JohnMorrice, Dec 27, 2021
  2. JohnMorrice Win User

Alright then I'll have to ask my mom to see what she can do as I have no clue where she got it from.
  3. SPARTANHELL7 Win User

Hello my name's Aaron I am so sorry to hear about that it all depends also on the edition of gears 4 you have purchased. Not all gears 4 copies are gonna have all those codes included. If you have naught the original edition then yes you most likely didn't. It may also depend on the timing, these other gamers might have naught it long ago because I purchased a copy myself a while back and it did not have codes either. So can you explain to me what edition of gears 4 and does it for sure say it includes all bonus games and codes? Again I'm so sorry let's see if we can figure thise out
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You'll need to reach out to the store you bought the disc from and see if they can issue you a piece of paper with the bonus game code. Unfortunately, Microsoft do not assist with issues of bonus for disc games bought from third party stores.
  5. JohnMorrice Win User

From the looks of the case it is a brand new game case as with disk. It's a standard edition of gears of war 4 and it says on the case next to the PEGI rating that it has four bonus games and those being gears of war 1-3 and judgement as little icons.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Great Canadian Deals - The New Thread

Thema:

1. Got gears of war four (has bonus games as well. Judgement and such) - Similar Threads - Got gears war

2. hogwarts legacy i had the dlc cloak and outfit and it just got removed from my gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hogwarts legacy i had the dlc cloak and outfit and it just got removed from my gear: hogwarts legacy i had the dlc cloak and outfit and it just got removed from my gear dbb527fc-4792-40f7-ab16-9705d1947f4f
  3. brought Gear of War 4, wanna know when will I got the GoW 1-3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    brought Gear of War 4, wanna know when will I got the GoW 1-3: I already brought Gear of War 4, I want to know when and how will I get Gear of War 1-3? Thanks 425b2cfb-aa27-4006-85a1-a9ee754a5665
  4. Do anyone except me didn't got half of the gear?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do anyone except me didn't got half of the gear?: I didn't got almost any gear from the day if the update I didn't got the zero year batman and all the other sets can someone help Me? 6ba4dde6-d495-4175-9dde-22c633191e82
  5. I got gear of war collection for buy Gears 4 Xbox one, Gears of war 3 in English but I want ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got gear of war collection for buy Gears 4 Xbox one, Gears of war 3 in English but I want ...: I got gear of war collection for buy Gears 4 Xbox one, Gears of war 3 in English but I want spanish latin what can i do 564b996a-a8f1-4360-8808-95979a55e25f
  6. I got gear of war collection for buy Gears 4 Xbox one, Gears of war 3 in English but I want ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got gear of war collection for buy Gears 4 Xbox one, Gears of war 3 in English but I want ...: I got gear of war collection for buy Gears 4 Xbox one, Gears of war 3 in English but I want spanish latin what can i do 9af1568d-5936-4e4a-9b2b-7f5552212134
  7. i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i ...: i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i get nothing from them( gears of war 1、2、3 and Judgment) (32days) 05ab7ea6-2953-4b82-b83a-1933196546c8
  8. i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i ...: i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i get nothing from them( gears of war 1、2、3)(32 days) 6c791a47-c43d-4b68-8880-9e8a55e86b0d
  9. Got my first piece of exotic gear and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got my first piece of exotic gear and...: It's for a class I'm not even using. If I hadn't have got the legendary pair of boots from a blue engram, I may vary well have killed that stupid cryptarch. Anyone else with similar stories?...
  10. trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code: Service-60004 8402b9a8-ae0c-4a04-8f42-ae1f3645090b 2018/02/04 - 15:22:07 UTC c4b5b263-1219-48a9-b969-5a523bcd379a