Got falsely banned and need to appeal it.

Discus and support Got falsely banned and need to appeal it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, so I was playing against this guy by the name of [mod removed] and he started spamming me with messages, and eventually just messaged me “enjoy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MilesLighthorse, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Got falsely banned and need to appeal it.

Hey, so I was playing against this guy by the name of [mod removed] and he started spamming me with messages, and eventually just messaged me “enjoy the ban” with a bunch of heart emojis. I then got kicked out of the party I was in at the time and now I have a comms suspension. I know for sure that nobody reviewed his report because it was instant. Is there any way to appeal a falsely applied ban?

:)

MilesLighthorse, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

You would need to go to the enforcement site HERE for info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

False ban from xbox live

Whether the ban was false or not false, you will need to appeal any bans (if available to appeal) at the Enforcement website:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

That is the only place that bans can be appealed...no-one on here can help nor can customer support
  4. Knightguy2556 Win User

My account was permanently banned for impersonating staff

It was a falsely ban, is there a way to appeal?
  5. DeathByDespair Win User

Gamerscore issues

Why can't you appeal, anyway? Is Microsoft so worried that if somebody appeals and actually makes a valid point that it'll make them look stupid for a false reset/ban?
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

False reporting

Hello, sorry to hear that your friend has been falsely banned due to false reporting. The next step would be to appeal againgst the ban and you should do this by contacting Xbox Enforcement team directly as they do not use the forums to communicate. Remember
    to provide as much information as possible to support your case, as this will help you achieve the best possible outcome for your appeal. If the banned person wasn't rude, impolite or abusive towards anyone else while playing on xbox then the chances are that
    the ban will be lifted. Good luck and I wish you all the best for your appeal, I hope the ban gets lifted if this is the case.
Thema:

1. Got falsely banned and need to appeal it. - Similar Threads - Got falsely banned

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower...
  9. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  10. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...: So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I...