Got directed to this Reddit page by Xbox support
Discus and support Got directed to this Reddit page by Xbox support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Was asking Xbox live support for some help with achievement issues and losing save data, and the support agent sent me a link here. Not sure what I do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MishmashTW, Sep 11, 2021.
Thema:
Got directed to this Reddit page by Xbox support
Loading...
-
Got directed to this Reddit page by Xbox support - Similar Threads - Got directed Reddit
-
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)
in XboX InsidersNever got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments] -
Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?
in XboX InsidersPlease fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments] -
I never got my Xbox insider badge
in XboX InsidersI never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US... -
So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday
in XboX InsidersSo I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to... -
Has anybody got a uk number to speak to Microsoft direct as it won’t let me sign in on the...
in XBoX Games and AppsHas anybody got a uk number to speak to Microsoft direct as it won’t let me sign in on the...: Unable to sign in to speak to anybody 059c0ada-e6d5-4297-b20a-28814e2ac78f -
All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too
in XBoX Rewards & SocialAll my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too: Friends not showing and cant send messages 2c45254d-15dc-4a1b-adbd-ad3fcb1a60a8 -
So I got a message for xbox preview program, direct from Microsoft and I couldn't open the ...
in XBoX Sales and PromoSo I got a message for xbox preview program, direct from Microsoft and I couldn't open the ...: So I got a message for xbox preview program, direct from Microsoft and I couldn't open the link to download.The message got deleted.Is there any way to get the link back? and how?...