Got deranked by a hacker

Discus and support Got deranked by a hacker in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing infected in Cod MW3. And then I noticed an obvious hacker. In the final killcam he was just spinning around and killed everybody. So then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WestQick, Dec 31, 2017.

  1. WestQick
    WestQick Guest

    Got deranked by a hacker


    I was playing infected in Cod MW3. And then I noticed an obvious hacker. In the final killcam he was just spinning around and killed everybody. So then i sended an file complaint to his gamercard, and then i got deranked. I turned on and off my consol and
    when i started mw3 it said "Your data is from an old version of the game. You must reset your rank and unlocks to continue". Så now everything is gone. Can I get my stuff back in some way or [Mod Removed]?

    Please help!

    :)
     
    WestQick, Dec 31, 2017
    #1
  2. three6ix
    three6ix Guest
    My Rank went from 30 (almost captain) to 1 and private...? What happened?

    You most likely got Deranked by a hacker and if that is the case then it is most likely impossible to fix.Sorry man that really sucks.
     
    three6ix, Dec 31, 2017
    #2
  3. need help mw2

    There is also another hack by the name of Laws XI that was threatening the entire lobby then deranked everyone
     
    TGW COLD SMOKE, Dec 31, 2017
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Got deranked by a hacker

    Swearing is not allowed on the forums.

    Nothing anyone here can do.You would need to contact the games developers/publishers.

    It's pretty well known that Activision don't bother policing/supporting older COD games so I doubt you'll get your rank back.
     
    Daft Badger, Dec 31, 2017
    #4
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Got deranked by a hacker

    Swearing is not allowed on the forums.

    Nothing anyone here can do.You would need to contact the games developers/publishers.

    It's pretty well known that Activision don't bother policing/supporting older COD games so I doubt you'll get your rank back.
  6. three6ix Win User

    My Rank went from 30 (almost captain) to 1 and private...? What happened?

    You most likely got Deranked by a hacker and if that is the case then it is most likely impossible to fix.Sorry man that really sucks.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    My MW3 rank has been reset 5th Prestige to Zero ???

    ^^Yeah, they (hackers) derank you, then they (hackers) will give your rank back for monies or M$ points.
  8. Darcmyk Win User

    Legit Players post here!

    I made 10th in MW2. I made it to 3rd in CoD4 before I got hacked and deranked. *** the modder/hackers. *** people that sell a game or a service and don't maintain their security.
  9. RepaidYeti18970 Win User

    Cod4 on Demand?

    yeah read these forums about derank, ive not seen a hacker for months but you never know
Thema:

Got deranked by a hacker

Loading...
  1. Got deranked by a hacker - Similar Threads - Got deranked hacker

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...