Got cortanna to say everthing
Discus and support Got cortanna to say everthing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i would llike to file a lawsuit against humanity benefits if the lock of web page brower lack of the safety & privicy my personel viewing update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PopSulliedEnd, May 15, 2018.
Thema:
Got cortanna to say everthing
Loading...
-
Got cortanna to say everthing - Similar Threads - Got cortanna everthing
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)
in XboX InsidersNever got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments] -
Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?
in XboX InsidersPlease fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments] -
I never got my Xbox insider badge
in XboX InsidersI never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US... -
So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday
in XboX InsidersSo I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to... -
I haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?
in XboX InsidersI haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?: Just a question submitted by /u/Arthur_Morganreal [link] [comments] -
Got cortanna to say everthing
in XBoX on ConsolesGot cortanna to say everthing: i would llike to file a lawsuit against humanity benefits if the lock of web page brower lack of the safety & privicy my personel viewing update advisor xboxs one s console thjat i have purchased...