Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player

Discus and support Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue while playing Overwatch, Ive been recently grouped with lots of Brazilian players, along with doubling my current ping, and not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Slayer Zero, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player

Hello, I have an issue while playing Overwatch, Ive been recently grouped with lots of Brazilian players, along with doubling my current ping, and not having a clue about that language, one those Brazilian players asked me why I was on that server so...
    I've contacted Blizzard support and they pretty much told me to troubleshoot my Conection (but I play wired to a modem so is not that) and that they have limited control of what's going on consoles so I should ask Xbox support ... And after trying in a lot
    of places Here I am...
    My region has always been US even though I live in Costa Rica, but my country is way closer to Mexico and US than Brazil. So can u guys help me?
    Thanks in advance

:)

The Slayer Zero, Feb 18, 2019
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

I believe it's the game itself who chooses the server.
  3. The Slayer Zero Win User

I just reopen the ticked and inform them about that last info.

And I happen to realise something

My brother doesn't speak English at all so he used to change the language of the Xbox and when he did that I guess he changed the region to Argentina .

So maybe when the last update happened I had that region on my account and they got me in to the Brazilian Server because it's the closest one to that country .

I may be wrong but it's the only way that being there makes sense
  4. The Slayer Zero Win User

Just played Gears 4 today and nobody talks there but it has a Macht making ping tab that says the ping you're getting on each server and with the ping I got was from a US server.

Because the Brazilian was 200 like in Overwatch.

So it's probably just that game.
  5. The Slayer Zero Win User

At the moment is the only multi-player I'm playing so I don't know, I was wondering the same thing.

And I've contacted blizzard support first and they said that they don't control that and on their end everything seems fine...

I have more online games but to check that maybe anthem or Pubg on squads that requires teamwork.

I can check that this weekend.

But this is something that happened like one month ago around the same time as the last update, before I was playing with Americans.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Zero thanks for the update,

If that happens to be the case check out the Xbox 360 region on our Xbox website
    (sign in to the website>click on the profile (top right corner)>select Xbox Settings and select Change 360 Account Region) since this would alleviate this issue. Check it out and let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player - Similar Threads - Got Connected wrong

2. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  3. I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...: *** ***removed sensitive information from post*** a1f4b37b-783f-4932-9035-392dd0ed26c0
  4. Got a superdrive gs950-x for my sons xbox one but can't get it to connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a superdrive gs950-x for my sons xbox one but can't get it to connect: Brought my son a gs950-x steering wheel for Christmas but can't connect to his xbox I have tried everything need help please 7ac33f95-85fc-4cac-88b5-a82f160f8082
  5. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  6. My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet: My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet 5d2ff4c6-045a-4ee3-a9b8-373ba2d54748
  7. My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no internet: My Xbox is connected to the but it's not got internet 23ebdaee-10e4-4939-9303-af491378f044
  8. Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...: Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that Mojang would still let me regain access to my...
  9. I got a xbox controller and I want it to connect to my Chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a xbox controller and I want it to connect to my Chromebook: I got a xbox controller and I want it to connect to my Chromebook but it connected wireless but keeps disconnecting every few seconds. I can still use it with a USBC wire but I still want to use...
  10. I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...: As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller works though because I never ever have problems...