Got charged for Game Pass Ultimate, but didnt receive the month for charge in subscription

Discus and support Got charged for Game Pass Ultimate, but didnt receive the month for charge in subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Yesterday was last day of my Ultimate subscription, it ended today morning at 5.30 (MS uses UTC to decide cut off). Later in the day I added 6*6 month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SaurabhMittal1, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Got charged for Game Pass Ultimate, but didnt receive the month for charge in subscription

Yesterday was last day of my Ultimate subscription, it ended today morning at 5.30 (MS uses UTC to decide cut off). Later in the day I added 6*6 month live gold codes to my account and got 36 month access.

Then I bought the 1 month game pass ultimate (full price of 700+ taxes, because Rs 50 is only for 1st timers - Pricing for India).

My live gold of 36 months got converted to 36 months ultimate, but I didnt get the 1 month extra for which I actually made the payment. Basically after conversion and my payment for additional month, I was expecting 37 months of subscription, but have received only 36.

So its like I paid 1 month ultimate fee of Rs 824 just as a conversion charge. Is this by design.? or is that I didn't get the extra month because you cant hold more than 36 months of subscription at a time? (i thought 36 month limit was max allowed conversion, but it seems max allowed to hold as well)

:)

SaurabhMittal1, Apr 4, 2021
  2. [EX] Win User

Got charged for Game Pass Ultimate, but didnt receive the month for charge in subscription

Hi,

it is limited up to 36 months so this 1 month is lost.

But for this you have 36 months GPU this way ! 😁👍
  3. SaurabhMittal1 Win User

Yeah, happy about the GPU, but at the same time sad about not receiving the service what I paid for. Ideally company shouldn't charge if they are not able to offer the product / service for which charge is being posted on my card.

I guess whats done is done, wish MS would have generated auto refund or something in this case, or adds a month a later to subscription kind of like in queue recharges :D
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Converted my gold account to Ultimate

Hello, Three. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Yes, it is normal. You got charged because of the Game Pass Ultimate subscription. You cannot "convert" your Live Gold subscription for free to Game Pass Ultimate.

You need to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate - which will charge you, like you saw - and then the Live Gold subscription will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate and you will be added one month to the subscription - which you just got charged for.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Game Pass question

The $1 charge is only for the first month. Once it's time for you to renew, you'll be charged the regular price. If you already have gold (and game pass) it will converted to the ultimate subscription. The Ultimate Game Pass includes gold, Xbox Game Pass,
    and PC Game Pass. The upside is that you only have 1 subscription for all 3.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Why did I get charged a second time when I upgraded Game Pass subscription?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You purchased Game Pass and used it for a few days. When you upgraded, you got charged for the new Ultimate subscription. So the next subscription will be for the Ultimate Game Pass a month later.
Thema:

1. Got charged for Game Pass Ultimate, but didnt receive the month for charge in subscription - Similar Threads - Got charged Game

2. got charged for V-bucks and didn’t get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got charged for V-bucks and didn’t get them: got charged for V-bucks and didn’t receive them, purchase went through on my card and when i try to submit something at epic’s support their website doesn’t work d2c52aca-3ba9-4415-b451-a85dfa350b40
  3. I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?: I had no money and canceled the Game Pass Subscription within PayPal. Couldnt play Cities2 some days ago as I didnt have Game Pass, Im sure of it I checked the XBox Start Page for new Releases....
  4. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  5. My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.: had to go on another account to pay for his game and when he bought it, it installed and he couldn't play it. I wonder if anyone could help or else me and him might have to switch to ps and not...
  6. I got charged twice for the one purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    I got charged twice for the one purchase: So I purchased apex coins worth 17.99 but on my revolut it shows two charges at the same time worth 17.99. There's only one purchase in my order history and I only got apex coins for the purchase...
  7. I just got a charge on my account but my card isnt linked to an account. It was previously...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a charge on my account but my card isnt linked to an account. It was previously...: No game sharing, i dont save the information anywhere and i dont even use my physical card so no possibility someones using it f385709a-f972-4df0-831d-c0686bb6e405
  8. Got a charge i don’t know what it’s for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a charge i don’t know what it’s for: I have gotten a charge of 74.71 and I have no idea what it is for. a8a9347c-683e-4a3d-9a70-526656efba8f
  9. I got charged twice for my gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got charged twice for my gamertag change: [img] got charged for the same thing twice at 2 different times, i just want my refund 9534e54b-b9d1-42b5-bb06-817b42cfde4e
  10. I got charged but i didn't get the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged but i didn't get the game: I bought Minecraft from minecraft.net, i was charged but my order isnt showing on my purchase history. I checked on minecraft.net but it showing up that i need to buy the game...