got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game

Discus and support got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to redeem project CARS 2 since it's now free with gold and I got billed 70 EUR instead! I need a refund asap 95180b07-2a34-4ddd-9ced-fe74b06de62d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrimsonGekko64, Apr 2, 2020.

1. got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game

I tried to redeem project CARS 2 since it's now free with gold and I got billed 70 EUR instead! I need a refund asap

:)

CrimsonGekko64, Apr 2, 2020
  2. LBCxFUZZ Win User

Have you had your issue resolved? If not definitely keep trying to work it out with xbox support
  3. XAimerGamerX Win User

Dam that sucks. Contact support for a refund
  4. CrimsonGekko64 Win User

thanks guys, I managed to open a ticket and got a refund in approx 24 hours!
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Hi there CrimsonGekko64,

Sorry to hear this, and lets get you the help.

You will need to contact microsoft support

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  6. Edgarour Win User

contact technical support of your country and preferably by phone call
Thema:

1. got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game - Similar Threads - got billed while

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  8. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  9. Got offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me: I received an offer for 4 months free groove a few weeks ago. I subscribed and received a voucher code about 1 week later. I entered the voucher code immediately. Now less than a month later, I...
  10. Got a bill for a free XBox Live game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a bill for a free XBox Live game: Hello, I have an active Xbox Gold Membership and wanted to get the free XBox Live games of this month, but I got a bill of 19,99 € for Oxenfree. It is free for me as an XBox Live member. If I have...