Got billed for Gasspass ultimate even though recurring billing is off.
Discus and support Got billed for Gasspass ultimate even though recurring billing is off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I turned off recurring billing in October on my ultimate sub. I then subbed to regular gamepass instead because I don't use live or the pc much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelR8, Oct 8, 2022.
Thema:
Got billed for Gasspass ultimate even though recurring billing is off.
Loading...
-
Got billed for Gasspass ultimate even though recurring billing is off. - Similar Threads - Got billed Gasspass
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
Xbox game pass I canceled for March but still got billed? Refund please
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox game pass I canceled for March but still got billed? Refund please: I canceled my xbox game pass yesterday but still got changed for march/2025, I only wanted the padd for February/2025. When I was purchasing it ..it said I could cancel after whenever and will not... -
Can I refund a preoder that I made on September 2024 and got billed today for it?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I refund a preoder that I made on September 2024 and got billed today for it?: Hello. I’m asking because on September 2024 I made the preoder for the monster hunter wilds premium deluxe edition. I thought I could buy it to play it but I can’t due to mayor expense I made this... -
Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today
in XBoX Sales and PromoXbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription... -
Got offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me
in XBoX Sales and PromoGot offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me: I received an offer for 4 months free groove a few weeks ago. I subscribed and received a voucher code about 1 week later. I entered the voucher code immediately. Now less than a month later, I... -
Got a bill for a free XBox Live game
in XBoX on ConsolesGot a bill for a free XBox Live game: Hello, I have an active Xbox Gold Membership and wanted to get the free XBox Live games of this month, but I got a bill of 19,99 € for Oxenfree. It is free for me as an XBox Live member. If I have...