Got billed for Gasspass ultimate even though recurring billing is off.

Discus and support Got billed for Gasspass ultimate even though recurring billing is off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I turned off recurring billing in October on my ultimate sub. I then subbed to regular gamepass instead because I don't use live or the pc much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelR8, Oct 8, 2022.

1. MichaelR8
    MichaelR8 Guest

So I turned off recurring billing in October on my ultimate sub. I then subbed to regular gamepass instead because I don't use live or the pc much anymore. But wake up today and I have 14.99 charge on my card. So this whole month while I should have been canceled and not billed. Yet I didn't have money on this card. But the minute I add money you bill me. Then the real kicker I only get 9 days access. So basically you bill me for something I told you not to. Then give me 9 days instead of a month because the other 10 times you tried to take my money you couldn't. Turning off recurring billing means don't bill me. I don't sub every single month because some months I can't afford to. Seems like every company pulls this day in age. Sony, Amazon have all done it now Microsoft as well. Then costumer support was rude. O and if they deam your issue is not relevant you can't even contact support. I have been a Microsoft customer for over 20 years and this is how treat long term customers. Pic below shows recurring billing is off 3 days before my sub was up last month.
    Got billed for Gasspass ultimate even though recurring billing is off. [​IMG]

:)

MichaelR8, Oct 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. MichaelR8 Win User

Yes it did come from another account on my family account. I setup for my nephew to play on. The email for it is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

But the account is tied to my
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    personal xbox that I control he's only 9. I have a pass key so no way anyone changed the settings or made a purchase. I will attach screen shots. I got billed Friday the 7th and the sub ended on the 10th. So I got a whole 3 days sub. Probably because the sub ended in September. But they continued to try and bill me anyway. The sub was setup with my cash app card and had no money in it until I put some on Thursday night and got billed Friday.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, please use the previous link
    Is better to check these things with a PC.

I ask this because exists the possibility that the charge came from a different account
  5. MichaelR8 Win User

Here is picture from my Xbox as you can see recurring billing is off. Because it asks if I want to turn it back on. Cancel sub is grayed because recurring is off. Says sub expires tomorrow 10/9. But originally the sub ended in September 9th. An even though recurring billing had been off for 2 weeks prior to the sub ending. They have been attempting to take 14.99 since it ended on 9/9. I put money on this card Thursday and Friday morning they took the 15. I should have been canceled on 9/9 and not billed. But instead they suspended it for almost 3 weeks then took my money and gave me 9 days access. I wouldn't even be complaining if I forgot to cancel or not turned off recurring billing. But I did turn it off and got billed anyway.
    [​IMG]
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Michael

Just to double check, if you go to your Microsoft account order history here
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Are you able to see this transaction?
    In case you have more than one email address please check on each one

Feel free to share an screenshot if necessary, but don't forget to hide personal information (email, address, full order number, etc)

PS: Please note that here in the forums no one can access / modify / view account details due to privacy and security reasons
Thema:

1. Got billed for Gasspass ultimate even though recurring billing is off. - Similar Threads - Got billed Gasspass

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  4. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  8. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  9. Got offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me: I received an offer for 4 months free groove a few weeks ago. I subscribed and received a voucher code about 1 week later. I entered the voucher code immediately. Now less than a month later, I...
  10. Got a bill for a free XBox Live game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a bill for a free XBox Live game: Hello, I have an active Xbox Gold Membership and wanted to get the free XBox Live games of this month, but I got a bill of 19,99 € for Oxenfree. It is free for me as an XBox Live member. If I have...