Got billed for a free game (Xbox Gold member)

Discus and support Got billed for a free game (Xbox Gold member) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I just got billed for a free game which is part of XBOX Gold (Never Alone), I'm a Gold member... What can I do? Thanks, Thomas... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Thomas Pagel, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Thomas Pagel
    Thomas Pagel Guest

Hi,

I just got billed for a free game which is part of XBOX Gold (Never Alone), I'm a Gold member... What can I do?

Thanks,

Thomas

:)

Thomas Pagel, Dec 31, 2018
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

You will need to contact support, as we in the forums don't have access to the system.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Grabbed it just in-case OP can not locate it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Free play fallout 76 xbox October 21-26 not really free

Free Play Days are for people who have a Gold subscription or Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

From the
    FAQ
    :

One of the perks of both an Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership: Xbox Free Play Days! These special events are exclusive to Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, giving
    you the opportunity to play select, fully featured hot games for free.
  5. US Revenge Win User

What's usually the Special Gift of Xbox Rewards?

no it's not opinion, look at all the deals gold members got in 2012, about 10 in total were at all decent, most sucked january this year alone there are better deals then half of what gold members got all last year.

-

you can keep trying to say otherwise but the free games are amazing for the minor fee of $50 in 1 year I got more than gold members have gotten since the original xbox.
  6. BongKaos Win User

Happy Wars + Xbox Live Gold Trial

Were you a Gold member when you originaly got the game??? The Optional Update unlocked a new character (and more) but, still needs a GOLD MEMBERSHIP to download even though it's free to play. IT's Free to Play by Gold Members. Purchase a Gold Membership
    is about the only help I can provide. Now is a good time You get 2 free games a month!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Thema:

1. Got billed for a free game (Xbox Gold member) - Similar Threads - Got billed free

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  6. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  7. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  8. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  9. Got offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me: I received an offer for 4 months free groove a few weeks ago. I subscribed and received a voucher code about 1 week later. I entered the voucher code immediately. Now less than a month later, I...
  10. Got a bill for a free XBox Live game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a bill for a free XBox Live game: Hello, I have an active Xbox Gold Membership and wanted to get the free XBox Live games of this month, but I got a bill of 19,99 € for Oxenfree. It is free for me as an XBox Live member. If I have...