Got Battlefield 5 off the game pass but when i try to play online it says it is only the...

Discus and support Got Battlefield 5 off the game pass but when i try to play online it says it is only the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Battlefield 5 off game pass yet i cant play online as it says i only have the trial 9752d04e-a219-4198-8d22-c4764a7cd07b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CappyMac, Dec 21, 2021.

1. CappyMac
    CappyMac Guest

Got Battlefield 5 off the game pass but when i try to play online it says it is only the...

I got Battlefield 5 off game pass yet i cant play online as it says i only have the trial

:)

CappyMac, Dec 21, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Got Battlefield 5 off the game pass but when i try to play online it says it is only the trial version

Ok with ea play games you MUST BE the account holder if you are gamesharing it won't work
  3. Matthewmp Win User

Rainbow Circles and Vertical Dotted Lines

Pretty sure it's an overheating issue. I got Battlefield 4 yesterday and was only 10 mins... (10 mins!) into playing online, here's the photo I took.

When I went to turn the console off, it was really hot, and this was with the fan unplugged, I was better off with the fan plugged in, I actually got an hour and a half.

http://tinypic.com/r/wguxsg/5
  4. BODE BOY 83 Win User

I need help! Buy online to pass battlefield 3

OKey, but I got one month free live and I'm using the other games that do not require online pass normal, the battlefield is only 3 conigo not play by requiring online pass and I do not know where I buy and not as a colonist in play to play online. I buy
    gold live so free end these days.
  5. bogital Win User

1 week of Forza 4, 3 Days of MW3, the rest of the decade Skyrim

I've got Battlefield and love it , all but the servers. I will get MW3, and Skyrim but BF3 and MW3 will be for the online when I feel like playing with friends, it will be awhile before I get to their campaigns. But I'm only taking off work for the one
    and only Skyrim. There may be some upset friends when it comes to me getting online after 11/11/11.
  6. PMS DejaVu Win User

YET ANOTHER CHARGE, ENOUGH!

The online pass allows you to play the game online. Some developers added this into their games recently. With Battlefield 3 it seems like the online pass made multiplayer available as well as a few other things. Most new games now that have multiplayer
    come with an online pass that you have to put in so that you can play online with others. However as was stated if you are buying a used copy of a game then more than likely that pass has already been used so in order to play online multiplayer you will have
    to purchase another pass. I know Battlefield 3 ( I have it) and Mass Effect 3 are two games I can think of right off that required the online pass in order to do multiplayer. Certain games do include other bonuses with their online passes whether it be addon's
    or map packs. I hope this explains what an online pass is good for.
Thema:

1. Got Battlefield 5 off the game pass but when i try to play online it says it is only the... - Similar Threads - Got Battlefield off

2. got a code for battlefield 5 doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    got a code for battlefield 5 doesnt work: hi i got a code for battlefield5 but probably mixed up account and will not download. i want to play bf5 please. e24d6df0-0b2e-4172-b62c-2beb8b43ea85
  3. pre-ordered battlefield 1 weeks in advace. never got my credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    pre-ordered battlefield 1 weeks in advace. never got my credits: i never got my 5,000 pre-order credits. and it was the digital version d38fc594-e74a-41a5-a5df-b6017f4a6cf9
  4. Not got my pre order bonus for battlefield 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not got my pre order bonus for battlefield 1: Hi I pre ordered battlefield 1 back in May and I haven't got my pre order bonus can you help me out? It's been obviously over 10 days since it's been out 488f60f0-a032-42ba-8d77-72c0e064afec
  5. Just got Rocket League for free after downloading Battlefield 1 update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Rocket League for free after downloading Battlefield 1 update?: I just downloaded the latest BF1 update which was around 2 gb. I now have access to Rocket League. If I go to the game hub it still says I haven't bought it and I can still get it for 19.99. But...
  6. Got banned from Battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got banned from Battlefield 1: Well, what I mean about the title is that, I got banned from chatting to anyone in party today for for like 2 weeks why? Because I played really good in a team death match game with 49 kills and...
  7. Got banned from Battlefield 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned from Battlefield 1: Well, what I mean about the title is that, I got banned from chatting to anyone in party today for for like 2 weeks why? Because I played really good in a team death match game with 49 kills and...
  8. While playing Battlefield 1 on my XB1-S I got a white screen!!! The game was still going on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing Battlefield 1 on my XB1-S I got a white screen!!! The game was still going on ...: This has happened 2-3 times now. Right in the middle of online play while playing Battlefield 1 online my screen went completely white. The gameplay (including all functions of...
  9. I've got a problem installing Battlefield 4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've got a problem installing Battlefield 4.: When i try to install my BF 4 from the dvd, it stops the installation as soon as it hits 6.50GB, don't know what to do, i've already tried everything that Microsoft's support suggests on that...
  10. was downloading battlefield 4 when i got two messages saying notice of enforement

in XBoX on Consoles
    was downloading battlefield 4 when i got two messages saying notice of enforement: was not playing any game and I was downloading games and I get two enforcement notices I was talking to harris he was very helpful thank you xbox you are very helpful...