Got banned

Discus and support Got banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox I got banned for nothing and I didn’t do anything can u please uplift the banned gammer tag is dfb5d261-50ad-4856-9fab-9956e121a2a1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GucciAlwaysLit, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Got banned

Xbox I got banned for nothing and I didn’t do anything can u please uplift the banned gammer tag is

:)

GucciAlwaysLit, Oct 17, 2017
  2. jaqwan
    jaqwan Guest
    my xbox got banned

My acc recently got hacked and xbox was suppose to ban the person that hacked me but i got my acc back and xbl banned my acc and console

jaqwan, Oct 17, 2017
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
    my xbox got banned

Have you tried calling Live support regarding the issue?

4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Got banned

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

OK Fowl, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    If you truly believe you were incorrectly ban then you can file a case review

Dadwhite, Oct 17, 2017
  6. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  7. ISirProdigy007 Win User

got banned

Hi,

Visit here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Open an case review, sign in click on the orange hammer to open one.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Got banned

9. bowski477 Win User

Got banned

You can view your ban by logging in at
    enforcement.xbox.com
    and if the ban is eligible you can file a case review from there. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  10. Prince Leo II Win User

Got ban

11. DigitalAssassin Win User

Got Banned

Hey mate, if you would like to find out more about your ban please post here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

-

Also bans are not overturned so I doubt you'll get your account back.
Thema:

Got banned

1. Got banned - Similar Threads - Got banned

2. Can I get un permanent banned I didn't get a warning to stop before I got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get un permanent banned I didn't get a warning to stop before I got banned: I did say something that was very messed up but I sent it to my friend only an he accidentally reported it since all you have to do is press y Please help me I won't do it ever again...
  3. I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both: So I got a coms ban which was given fairly but I tried to get the ban lifted from four days as it was done in a jokingly manner, the appeal was denied and a perma ban was received. Now I am unable...
  4. I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Phising. I have never done any sort of thing like that. Why was I perm...: Why did this happen and who can help me 6b66e588-5c56-448d-99fc-bbf743c30f1b
  5. I got banned in sot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned in sot: I got a ban on sea of thieves without a proper reason theyre saying i got banned bcoz i cheated and ddosd ppl and I would never do that in an account that i have 2k hours on it with maybe 90% of...
  6. Why I got banned????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I got banned????: I got banned for 3 days while playing injustice 2. I defeated someone and he texted me "you suck", I reply " I'm suck but I whoop ur [mod removed]", next thing I no I got banned for 3 days....
  7. I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message...: I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message to one of my friends and it got me banned Im sorry can u please unban me...
  8. Just got an account ban and am looking for clarification as it didn't make much sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got an account ban and am looking for clarification as it didn't make much sense: Just got a ban for using a piece of language I definitely shouldn't have, and I understand why I got a 7 day com ban, and while I understand why I was com banned for the 7 days, I recently just...
  9. Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would...: Please help I don’t want this to happen agian f4891ec6-783d-478d-933e-ddf2036eb759
  10. Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get...: I have never been banned or suspended before and its very odd to be banned from my console and account because of what i believe to be a mistake on your part. The time i got banned was at 12:35pm...