Got banned from nothing???

Discus and support Got banned from nothing??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had 2 live supports tell me I did not break the code of Conduct and now all of a sudden today I got a 100 DAY COMMUNICATION BAN!!! What the hell... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SLAPPYTHECLOWN9, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Got banned from nothing???

I have had 2 live supports tell me I did not break the code of Conduct and now all of a sudden today I got a 100 DAY COMMUNICATION BAN!!! What the hell is going on?!?!?! I want this fixed NOW

:)

SLAPPYTHECLOWN9, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Got banned from communications

I've been banned since the 25th of march When can I get unbanned from communications

SuperHeadMcNast, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Got banned from messaging

got banned from messageing and voice communications

moms assassins, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Phone/chat support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement so it doesn't matter what they think

Daft Badger, Oct 13, 2017
  5. SneakyPNasty
    SneakyPNasty Guest
    my profile isn't permitted to play online for some reason now. i have been on live support for 3 days now and still can't get anything done about it.

SneakyPNasty, Oct 14, 2017
  6. Again Phone/chat support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement Check your email and see where you need to go

JerrminRangwani, Nov 1, 2018
  7. JerrminRangwani Win User

Again Phone/chat support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement Check your email and see where you need to go
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Phone/chat support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement so it doesn't matter what they think
  9. SneakyPNasty Win User

my profile isn't permitted to play online for some reason now. i have been on live support for 3 days now and still can't get anything done about it.
  10. Jena Makarov Win User

Being Banned From The Enforcement Team

Sony's enforcement team have a near identical set of rules to their Xbox counterparts.

What got you banned from Live would also have got you banned from the PSN.
  11. Eden0032 Win User

I Got Banned From HAckers

Hi there.

You can view the details of your suspension at enforcement.xbox.com by signing in with your Microsoft Account. On the enforcement history page, you'll see why you were suspended and how long for. If you are eligible, you may also see a "case review" button
    (this is the only way to contact the Enforcement Team).

Please remember that, as the owner of your account, you are responsible for all activity on the account including messages sent.

I hope this helps,

-
Thema:

1. Got banned from nothing??? - Similar Threads - Got banned nothing

2. So I got banned for nothing…

in XBoX on Windows
    So I got banned for nothing…: [img] I’ve been communication suspended for 2 days from a LFG post I made. The LFG had no tags but a description “2v2 bwars eu”. This is a post for Rainbow six siege. Yet apparently this...
  3. Hi so I got banned for nothing I didnt send a message to anybody But still I got banned any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi so I got banned for nothing I didnt send a message to anybody But still I got banned any...: Hi so I got banned for nothing I didnt send a message to anybody But still I got banned any help? bf5d305a-608a-4208-8bd4-7c8ce0cd2c61
  4. I got banned for nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for nothing: So yersterday night I was making looking for group posts saying "1v1 my friend if you win he will give you his account" obviously it was a joke. Anyways, I wake up the next day and I find out I...
  5. I got banned for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for nothing: I was streaming on twitch playing fortnite i made a looking for group and then i got banned and i did’nt know why i got banned 28ae716e-7065-4f2a-9e11-6fb4f5a28d35
  6. My CONSOLE got banned for NOTHING!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My CONSOLE got banned for NOTHING!: I haven't been home for months. When I returned I found my console BANNED! Not an account, but my whole entire console! I've never played on line, i've never said or did anything offensive, NO...
  7. my xbox one got device banned for nothing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one got device banned for nothing?: Good afternoon, my account that is used by my son, was improperly banned where it was informed that this fact occurred because it contained information about racism (a fact that did not occur)....
  8. my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing?: can it be unbanned in some way? it had working xbox live before, it has been offline for a while after that but..... thats not a reason to ban it right? has my xbox just been caught in a ban wave?...
  9. I got banned for doing nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for doing nothing: Im banned until july 6 and did absolutley nothing please tell me why im banned eb058d4a-691a-4bc0-adcb-5a17508ea732
  10. Got banned for doing nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for doing nothing: I got banned last night for 2 weeks no talking or texting i actually was playing borderlands and all of sudden a 2 week banned shows up i already submitted a review you all need to uplift my...