Got banned for telling someone harassing me to piss off

Discus and support Got banned for telling someone harassing me to piss off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I guess you cant say a single no no word or microsoft throws a fit a communication bans you for a week, thats a way to treat a customer of 8 years, if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nevouti, May 8, 2020.

1. Nevouti
    Nevouti Guest

I guess you cant say a single no no word or microsoft throws a fit a communication bans you for a week, thats a way to treat a customer of 8 years, if i cant get it revoked probably not gonna be for much longer cause sony doesn’t ban you for free speech,
    was also playing gta but xbox seems guided towards letting 8 year olds play games they shouldn’t be aloud in there safe space

:)

Nevouti, May 8, 2020
  2. Nevouti Win User

Just to clarify your right, I do understand they want a nice place for everyone to interact and be not throw hate around, my problem is doing a system wide check for swears then just banning before looking into the messenge is pretty ridiculous and leads
    to abuse of the system, if someone sends muliple messenges its different and slurs and other forms of actual hate arent cool but this is different
  3. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Unfortunately you have to avoid responding to provocations of other players because you risk being reported and you must always and in any case avoid going to the wrong side ;)
  4. Mushedd Win User

Just gotta remember theres all different age groups on here
  5. Nevouti Win User

Yeah because I told someone to stop spamming me in a M for mature game, I should have to pander to children who shouldn’t be aloud to play the game in question, and just to clarify it wasn’t a kid so once again mute point
  6. Carlosdaniellp Win User

That happens exactly the same with Sony, ifyou are playing GTA 5 ONLINE you are under ROCKSTAR restrictions, just try not to be a toxic player, avoid party chat from people you don't know, and. I know how hard it is playing GTA without being toxic but
    Trust me, it will help you a lot!
Thema:

1. Got banned for telling someone harassing me to piss off - Similar Threads - Got banned telling

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...
  8. I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...: [img] [img] Any Help Is Appreciated d61ba538-5e3e-47d9-91b3-61130ef3893f
  9. I got a 15 day ban and it doesn't tell me why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a 15 day ban and it doesn't tell me why.: I got a 15 day account ban and idk why. It says it's a full account ban. The last ban I got was a 2 day com ban cause my friends and family like to get on my account and do stuff. As annoying as...
  10. Microsoft: i got a ban says its done but staff said its tell july

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: i got a ban says its done but staff said its tell july: Microsoft (Routers): i got a ban says its done but staff said its tell july btw he said he think i shouldent have got it this my alt acc my main GT I VeX GoAT I f90b3486-32eb-4cf7-bdc2-b4578d139d94