Got banned for doing nothing

Discus and support Got banned for doing nothing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got banned last night for 2 weeks no talking or texting i actually was playing borderlands and all of sudden a 2 week banned shows up i already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jjustin111687, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Got banned for doing nothing

I got banned last night for 2 weeks no talking or texting i actually was playing borderlands and all of sudden a 2 week banned shows up i already submitted a review you all need to uplift my suspended i did not do nothing wrong

:)

jjustin111687, Nov 15, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

There is nothing anyone in the forums can do and the Enforcement Team does not monitor the forums.
  3. Smwutches Win User

GOT banned for doing nothing

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. choppyseize Win User

Also keep in mind that bans or suspensions can happen weeks after the fact. It may not be from something recent at all.
  5. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

6. HassanB Win User

I GOT BANNED FOR DOING NOTHING

Either way AlvoSmash/Lotuslette666 - You are posting in the wrong forum you can't get a response here about your profile or console being banned we simply don't handle that. You'd need to speak to the XBOX Live Enforcement Team and like I said before they
    only respond to posts made in this thread ->
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    . Ask them that you'd like to know why exactly has your profile has been banned and they will tell you exactly why it is.
Thema:

1. Got banned for doing nothing - Similar Threads - Got banned doing

2. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  3. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  4. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  5. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  8. What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...: I need help from someone to help me get unbanned or at least compensated because I actually got banned for no reason and I have all the proof and I can’t even submit an appeal for my case...
  9. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  10. My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2154bcde-33dc-4a01-a5c2-a0e7c3f66a39