Got an invite for the alpha ring, but i'm currently in the alpha skip-ahead, which one is...

Discus and support Got an invite for the alpha ring, but i'm currently in the alpha skip-ahead, which one is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Which of these 2 will get newer updates etc? submitted by /u/itsamiee [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/itsamiee, Nov 19, 2019.

  1. /u/itsamiee
    /u/itsamiee Guest

    Got an invite for the alpha ring, but i'm currently in the alpha skip-ahead, which one is...

    /u/itsamiee, Nov 19, 2019
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Mouse and keyboard Support comes to X cloud, details inside

    You forgot.thr most.important part

    It's only on alpha and skip ahead rings which are invite only (incase.someone rushes to.sign up.for.insiders.)
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

    Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

    You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

    Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  4. Arminator Win User

    What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

    Hello,

    i am from Germany ....

    Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

    But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

    What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

    Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

    This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

    Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

    You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

    So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

    if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

    I'm currently in the Alpha Ring. On one hand, I think it'd be cool to be in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, but at the same time the potential issues makes me a bit nervous. I know we, as Insiders, are supposed to test features out, but sometimes I just want
    to play and the Alpha Ring has been good to me so far.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

    Hi,

    you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
Thema:

Got an invite for the alpha ring, but i'm currently in the alpha skip-ahead, which one is...

Loading...
  1. Got an invite for the alpha ring, but i'm currently in the alpha skip-ahead, which one is... - Similar Threads - Got invite alpha

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. I got over 1000 random followers and 25+ party invites

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I got over 1000 random followers and 25+ party invites: I think someone is trying to get my account banned. Has this happened to anyone. I had two friends get banned this week. Not sure if this happened to them,but I’ve been in the community 15 years....